One year completion with Ca sclub India

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)

16 January 2010  

Dear All,

Iam glad to inform you that i had completed one year through CA club india.Accidently i was come through CA club india.

I was  replied few expert question answers initialy, then, i had remembered my struggling period during CA studies....You can just read the following...may it will help you a lot

I was born and brought up in a poor family.My mother was taking care of the family .She was struggled hard for daily family expense...

After completed the graduation i was financialy not in a position to study...but my mother put an ambition on me.She encourged me a lot future studies of CA....

I dont have money to register the CA course and it was donted me by my grand mother...

I started my CA carrier then...No money for attending the coaching classes. But i want to survive , want to qualify then only my family will reach a good financial back ground...

I struggled very hard and harder...tried my level best....put all the focuz on studies...

I used to manage the first group of intermediate in the first attempt...then, took 2 year for clearing second group due to constant failure in costing....I thought to leave the CA once and for all...I want a job for survival..i had met a person and he told me  you can clear your second group...there is something wrong on your study method...i understood the same... rectified and cleared the mistake... Cleared the PE 2....

In the final stages...I had a fortune to study the good coaching class of  chennai ....now i had qualified ....

For helping the student community i start written many forum thread...most remarkable as follows

1. CA student your kind attention please

2.You can win the CA course

3.simple guidance for CA studnet

4.How to crack the CA exam

Three articles in the articled section

Thank you once again  for the feed back and support of all the member of CA club....Expect your kind and sincere support and feed back in the future

Thank You  

Vivek m