Easy Office
LCI Learning

ONE DAY GAP BETWEEN EXAMS GOOD OR BAD

Page no : 2

CA Annie (Chartered Accountant ) (747 Points)
Replied 21 November 2008

never say earlier students were brilliant nidhi, all of us are, u should only realize it

nidhi (CA) (26 Points)
Replied 21 November 2008

Originally posted by :CA Annie
" never say earlier students were brilliant nidhi, all of us are, u should only realize it "

thanks for boosting the confidence but thinking about exams without gap especially DT.....just seems impossible

RAJAN CHAVAN (PGDFM) (253 Points)
Replied 01 December 2008

YES....IT GIVES GOOD TIME FOR THEORY  SUBJECTS.....BUT NOT TO PRACTICAL SUBJECTS LIKE ACCOUNTS; COSTING & FM AND INCOME TAX...

YAA...I AGREE THERE IS A THEORY IN IT.,...BUT THAT WE CAN COMPLETE EARLIER....AND CAN'T PUT ON FOR LAST TIME......REVISION....

JUST CONCEPTS SHOULD BE CLEAR......"REVISION IS VERY IMP. AND THIS ONE DAY TIME REALLY HELP ME ALOT FOR AUDIT; LAW AND INFO TECH.

BYE....GRT TO HAVE SUCH DISCUSSION..........

Replied 01 December 2008

IT WAS GOOD TO HAVE ONE DAY GAP; BUT AS I WAS STUDYING IN CA INSTITUTE LIBRARY AND WHEN THE CA FINAL STUDENT IS TO COME AFTER THIER PAPER ....THEY IS TO ENJOY AND MAKE NOISE ALSO DISTURB OTHERS WHO HAVE THIER PAPER ON VERY NEXT DAY......PE-II AND PCC STUDENTS....

SOMETIME IT HAPPENS GOODTIME BECOMES BAD AND BAD TIME BECOMES FRUITFULL.....ALL IT DEPENDS ON UR THINKING AND CLEARITY TO SEE OTHERS..

Replied 01 December 2008

IT WAS GOOD TO HAVE ONE DAY GAP; BUT AS I WAS STUDYING IN CA INSTITUTE LIBRARY AND WHEN THE CA FINAL STUDENT IS TO COME AFTER THIER PAPER ....THEY IS TO ENJOY AND MAKE NOISE ALSO DISTURB OTHERS WHO HAVE THIER PAPER ON VERY NEXT DAY......PE-II AND PCC STUDENTS....

SOMETIME IT HAPPENS GOODTIME BECOMES BAD AND BAD TIME BECOMES FRUITFULL.....ALL IT DEPENDS ON UR THINKING AND CLEARITY TO SEE OTHERS..

(Guest)

i think its really good and it helps a lot .it reduces tension and stress.its really good and institute shud continue with that.

reshma rachel kuruvilla (ca final) (120 Points)
Replied 03 January 2011

ohh god cant imagine  revising everything 2gether without  dat 1 day gap.......:)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: