Easy Office
Easy Office

November 2009 Examination

Page no : 3

Keerthana Priya (CA Final (New)) (90 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

ICAI wants that students should have expert knowledge, not workin knowledge...!!??!! Sounds stupid.. If we were experts then y do we have exams, practical training... We are students.. How cud they expect expert knowledge from us...??

1 Like

Aditya (C.S, CA ) (177 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

the message is should be compulsory. it is not made compulsory. this is really shocking the institute is too harsh on existing final course

Sowmya.N (article assistant) (42 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

well..... did the honourable President write the exam without choice?!!!???!?!?!? So people who have cleared previously are not professionals?? wot about our president himself?

Vinay Chopra (CA ) (197 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

hi everyone,

We should all be very thankful to Mr Uttam Prakash Agarwal. By taking such a step he  just doestn want anymore CA. Mr Agarwal has always,since his taking over the prestige seat has been against the students. Either he actally doesnt know the real facts or he has lost it completely. Everytime i read his columns he always insist that Students should take articleship seriously. But Mr President should go to the grass root problem. In India there are not good enough CA Firms who impart quality training to articles. At max there are only 25 to 30 good CA Firms who take in around 2000 Students every year. But wat about the others?? If they dont get quality training they have to rely on tutions and there lies the problem with the Institute. They dont want students to take tutions and learn everything in Articleship which is not at possible. Not because students are less serious towards Articleship but there are not good CA Firms.

So we request Mr Agarwal first try to clean the roots and then try to pick the fruits of the tree rather than going the other way around. 

2 Like

sameera (Service) (35 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

hey...... its really shockin but then wt type of theory questions wil v get fr CA Final gr 1........

sameera (Service) (35 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

buzaku (Superman) (159 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

I think tht this is not so surprising coming from this institute. Personally, I am not  fond of the way things are with ICAI, starting with the exam to the placements and the kind of grooming the course gives. For the kind of attitude that the institute people and for the most part people who have cleared showcase in the society, it is hardly surprising that absolutely vague decisions like these are taken and announced as if this is a big favor to the students. The exam by itself has long lost its charm (intellectualy and monetarily) though it is still being viewed by some closed minded people at the helm as the mother of all courses. As long as they continue to feel so, the attitudes wont change and it is useless to try and make them understand. 

In anycase, the society is pro-choice. We got in knowing all and so it is our responsibility to face it all. At this point in life, this is my ghost. I need to keep flogging it till it dies so that I can move on and lead my life (not practising CA, by the way)  

1 Like

(Guest)

thanks for information

RACHIT (article) (60 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

so wht wil b the new pattern like?? previously we knew tht compulsory ques r goin to cum from which chptr, now choices r not thr so paper reduced to 100 marks only which was 140/150 with choices.which chptr not to leave??

(Guest)

thanks for ur infromation.....

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

Practical questions?? Biggest joke. The exam paper setters themselves dont know the theory itself. Look at suggested answers and compilations. How many concept errors they have made in international finance ,portfolio management and capital budgeting. How can they set practical questions?? Dont worry guys. Write some answer in big style. They will believe it and give marks.

satish (CA FINAL) (171 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

The Announcement is drafted vaguely.

The language is not clear.

what is the fate of us.

one more hurdle created by ICAI.

Run like bolt or break your legs.

Anyway we have to prepare 100 %. 

Can any one give more clarity in this regard

krupali shah (rajkot) (25 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

is it applicable to ippc students also ...................plz reply

Valand Bhargav Jitendrabhai (Article) (28 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

do you think this is true ??????????? never... never.... never.....This is just to harass the students....Because icai feels that by doing this icai will depress the students... ..But instead our examinations will pass very nicely and i am sure we all will be happy after 19/11/2009.

This, i am not telling for consollation but true winners are the dealers in hope..

Best of luck to all of you who are to appear in NOV'09 exaaaaaams..... 

Rishi (FINAL) (62 Points)
Replied 01 October 2009

guys did you read the announcement carefully... this is wierd... it was announced on 30 sept 2009 and the last line in the announcement says this is in addition to the announcement already published in OCTOBER NEWSLETTER. insti is going crazy with such vague announcements. this is absolutely ridiculous.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: