November 2008 Exams

CA. Rajaganesh (Service) (111 Points)

28 July 2008  

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

[Set up under an Act of Parliament

]

NOTIFICATION

rd July, 2008

No. 13-CA (EXAM)/N/2008: - In pursuance of Regulation 22 of the Chartered Accountants Regulations,

1988, the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India is pleased to notify that the Professional

Education –II, Professional Competence Course (PCC) and Final examinations will be held on the dates given

below at the following centres provided that sufficient number of candidates offer themselves to appear from

each centre.

Similarly Post Qualification Courses in Management Accountancy Course (MAC Part-I), Insurance and

Risk Management (IRM) and International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation (ITL&WTO) examinations

will also be held on the dates given below at the following centres (centres in India only) in terms of provisions

as contained in Schedule “C”, “G” and “H” of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988 respectively,

provided that sufficient number of candidates offer themselves to appear from each centre.

PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION– II EXAMINATION

[As per syllabus contained in the scheme notified by the Council under Regulation 28-B (5) of the Chartered

Accountants Regulations, 1988.]

PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE COURSE EXAMINATION (PCE)

AND

[As per syllabus contained in the scheme notified by the Council under Regulation 28 C (3) of the Chartered

Accountants Regulations, 1988]

Group-I: 2

Group-II: 8

(Examination Timings between – 01.00 p.m. to 04.00 p.m.) (IST)

FINAL EXAMINATION:

nd, 4th and 6th November, 2008th, 10th and 12th November, 2008

[As per syllabus contained in the scheme notified by the Council under Regulation 31 (2) since revised as

Regulation 31 (i) of the Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988.]

Group -I: 1

Group -II: 9

MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANCY COURSE (MAC PART-I), EXAMINATION:

st, 3rd, 5th and 7th November, 2008th, 11th, 14th and 16th November, 2008

[As per provision contained in “Schedule C” of Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988]

Group-I: 9

Group-II: 14

INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT (IRM) COURSE EXAMINATION:

th and 11th November, 2008th and 16th November, 2008

[As per provisions contained in “Schedule G” of Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988]

Modules I to IV 9

INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAWS AND WORLD TRADE ORGANISATION (ITL&WTO) COURSE

EXAMINATION:

th, 11th, 14th and 16th November, 2008

[As per provisions contained in “Schedule H” of Chartered Accountants Regulations, 1988]

Group A 2

Group B 8

EXAMINATION CENTRES:

CENTRES IN INDIA: (FOR ALL EXAMINATIONS)

nd, 4th and 6th November, 2008th, 10th and 12th May, 2008

1 AGRA 32 ERODE 63 LUDHIANA 94 THANE

2 AHMEDABAD 33 FARIDABAD 64 MADURAI 95 THIRUVANANTHAPURAM

3 AHMEDNAGAR 34 GHAZIABAD 65 MANGALORE 96 THRISSUR

4 AJMER 35 GOA 66 MATHURA 97 TIRUCHIRAPALLI

5 AKOLA 36

6 ALAPPUZHA 37 GUNTUR 68 MORADABAD 99 UDAIPUR

7 ALLAHABAD 38 GURGAON 69 MUMBAI 100 UDUPI

8 ALWAR 39 GUWAHATI 70 MUZAFFARNAGAR 101 UJJAIN

9 AMBALA 40 GWALIOR 71 MYSORE 102 VADODARA

10 AMRAVATI 41 HISAR 72 NAGPUR 103 VARANASI

11 AMRITSAR 42 HUBLI 73 NASHIK 104 VELLORE

12 ASANSOL 43 HYDERABAD 74 NOIDA 105 VIJAYAWADA

13 AURANGABAD 44 INDORE 75 PALGHAT 106 VISAKHAPATNAM

14 BANGALORE 45 JABALPUR 76 PANIPAT 107 YAMUNANAGAR

15 BAREILLY 46 JAIPUR 77 PATNA

16 BATHINDA 47 JALANDHAR 78 PATIALA

17 BELGAUM 48 JALGAON 79 PIMPRI-CHINCHWAD

18 BHILWARA 49 JAMMU 80 PONDICHERRY

19 BELLARY 50 JAMNAGAR 81 PUNE

20 BHOPAL 51 JAMSHEDPUR 82 RAIPUR

21 BHUBANESWAR 52 JODHPUR 83 RAJKOT

22 BIKANER 53 KANPUR 84 RANCHI

23 CHANDIGARH 54 KOLLAM 85 ROHTAK

24 CHENNAI 55 KOLHAPUR 86 ROURKELA

25 COIMBATORE 56 KOLKATA 87 SAHARANPUR

26 CUTTACK 57 KOTA 88 SALEM

27 DEHRADUN 58 KOTTAYAM 89 SANGLI

28 DELHI/ NEW DELHI 59 KOZHIKODE 90 SHIMLA

29 DHANBAD 60 KUMBAKONAM 91 SILIGURI

30 DURG 61

31 ERNAKULAM 62 LUCKNOW 93 SURAT

GORAKHPUR 67 MEERUT 98 TUTICORINLATUR 92 SOLAPUR

OVERSEAS CENTRES:

1) ABU DHABI (UAE) 2) DUBAI (UAE)

(FOR PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION-II, PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE COURSE (PCE) AND FINAL

EXAMINATIONS ONLY)

3) KATHMANDU (NEPAL)

(FOR FINAL EXAMINATION ONLY)

Payment of fees for the examinations should be made by Demand Draft only. The Demand Drafts may

be of any Scheduled Bank and should be drawn in favour of the Secretary, The Institute of Chartered

Accountants of India, payable at New Delhi only.

The Council reserves the right to withdraw any centre at any stage without assigning any reason.

Applications for admission to these examinations are required to be made on the relevant prescribed

form, copies of which may be obtained from the Senior Joint Secretary (Examinations), The Institute of

Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI BHAWAN, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi – 110 002 on payment of

Rs.60/- per application form in respect of Professional Education –II, Professional Competence Course and

Final Examinations. The cost of Examination application forms for Management Accountancy Course (MAC

Part-I), Insurance and Risk Management (IRM) and International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation

(ITL&WTO) examinations is Rs. 25/- per application form. The forms shall also be made available in the

Regional and Branch Offices of the Institute and can be obtained therefrom on cash payment on or from

11th

August, 2008

Applications together with the prescribed fee by Demand Draft of any Scheduled Bank may be sent so

as to reach the Senior Joint Secretary (Examinations) at New Delhi not later than

However, applications will also be received direct by Delhi Office after

.1st September, 2008.1st September, 2008 and upto 8th

September 2008

entertained under any circumstances. Applications for the students’ examinations only duly filled in will also be

received by hand delivery at the office of Institute at New Delhi and at the Decentralised Offices of the Institute

at Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Kanpur, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Pune upto

with late fee of Rs. 200/-. Applications received after 8th September, 2008 shall not be8th

September, 2008

application forms duly completed for the Post Qualification Course examinations viz: Management Accountancy

Course (MAC Part-I), Insurance and Risk Management (IRM) examinations and International Trade Laws and

World Trade Organisation (ITL&WTO) examinations will be received

The fees payable for the various examinations are as under: -

. Candidates residing in these cities are advised to take advantage of this facility. However,only at the New Delhi office of the Institute.

PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION – II EXAMINATION AND

PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCE COURSE EXAMINATION

For Both the Groups Rs. 1250/-

For one of the Groups Rs. 750/-

FINAL EXAMINATION

For Both the Groups Rs. 1750/-

For one of the Groups Rs. 1000/-

MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANCY COURSE (MAC PART-I) EXAMINATION

For Both the Groups Rs. 400/-

For one of the Groups Rs. 200/-

INSURANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT (IRM) EXAMINATION

Rs. 1000/-

INTERNATIONAL TRADE LAWS AND WORLD TRADE ORGANISATION (ITL&WTO) EXAMINATION:

For Both the Groups Rs. 2000/-

For one of the Groups Rs. 1000/-

Candidates of Professional Education – II or Professional Competence Course (PCE) and Final

examinations opting for Dubai/Abu Dhabi Centre are required to remit, US$ 250 and US$ 300 respectively or its

equivalent Indian Currency irrespective of whether the candidates appear in a group or in both the groups.

Candidates of Final Examination opting for Kathmandu (

required to remit Indian Rs.2250/- or its equivalent relevant foreign currency irrespective of whether the

candidates appear in a group or in both the groups.

OPTION TO ANSWER PAPERS IN HINDI:

Candidates of Professional Education – II, Professional Competence Course (PCE) and Final

Examinations will be allowed to opt for Hindi medium for answering papers. Detailed information will be found

printed in the Information sheets attached to the relevant application form. However the medium of

Examinations will be only English in respect of Management Accountancy Course (MAC Part-I), Insurance and

Risk Management (IRM) and International Trade Laws and World Trade Organisation (ITL&WTO) Examinations.

only for Final Examination) centre are

(G. SOMASEKHAR)

SR JOINT SECRETARY (EXAMS.)

ICAI BHAWAN

Post Box No.7112

Indraprastha Marg

New Delhi – 110002

TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART III SECTION 4 OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA