Easy Office
Easy Office

Nov 2010 icai exams

Page no : 2

milind shrikant deoghare (service/ student ) (1299 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

dear friend

any information about pe-ii examinations 

CA AYUSH AGRAWAL (Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai) (26986 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Originally posted by : Dinesh
Hi Friends,

On going through the new study material released in January 2010 for ISCA, I observed lot of changes in the first 3 chapters for the ISCA. I am not able to find any books in the market for the revised syllabus.

I just wanted to know whether the revised book is applicable for November 2010 exams or not???

Please provide your responses...

The Same Question I M Also Willing to ask................

(Guest)

thanks

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

ICAI believes in regular updation of the C.A. course to suit the fast changing environment. As part of this effort the Level Two of the course has been changed and re-christened IPCC. The details of IPCC are:

Undergo Information Technology Training (ITT) provided by ICAI itself for 100 Hours.

Undergo the Orientation Programme conducted by ICAI for 35 Hours.

• Eligibility Criteria:A student who has passed the CPT and 12th standard examination may join the Integrated Professional Competence Course
  • Practical Training: After passing group-I of the course, a student must join a practicing Chartered Accountant for practical training (Articleship). Articleship shall be of 3 years duration (36 months).
  • Additionally: In addition to artcileship a student must complete 100 hours of Information Technology Training (ITT) and 35 hours of ‘Orientation Programme’ ITT is to be started after a student registers for IPCC and completed before appearing in Group-I and Group-II of IPCE or Group I / ATE. Orientation Programme is of 4 sessions per day for 35 hours with an ICAI accredited institute.
  • Integrated Professional Competence Examination (IPCE): A student will have to appear for the IPCE after fulfillment of following conditions: PCE is conducted twice in a year, May and November.

Rahul Bansal (Finalist) (35929 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Originally posted by : Dinesh
Hi Friends,

On going through the new study material released in January 2010 for ISCA, I observed lot of changes in the first 3 chapters for the ISCA. I am not able to find any books in the market for the revised syllabus.

I just wanted to know whether the revised book is applicable for November 2010 exams or not???

Please provide your responses...

I DON'T KNOW REGARDING THEIR APPLICABILITY.....BUT U CAN go for Dinesh Madan NOTES.

Pawan Kumar (bb) (39 Points)
Replied 02 July 2010

thanks..................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: