EASYOFFICE

Nov 12 final exam oriented urgent help required

Page no : 2

(Guest)

plz suggest for second grp also...........................

goodfella (owner) (74 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

For 2nd group: Costing/QT - Do QT first. It counts for 30 marks. Don't leave anything. Do theory next, it is for 10 marks. Do marginal costing and solve 1 problem of each type (indiff point, key factor etc) and read others. Then do TPP and ABC. You have now done upto 75 marks worth. Ths can be done in 3 days. Proceed with other chapters like std, pricing etc. --------------------------- ISCA - read prac manual as many times as you can. Do not touch any other book. -------------------------- DT - Wealth Tax, amendments, new case laws. Read PGBP and Cap gains. This will give you basic command in paper. After that read assessment procedures and penalties like a story book. You are done with atleast 70marks. Now proceed to whatever topic you like, MAT, NJA, TDS. ------------------------- IDT - Amendments, cases, VAT, excise valuation and cenvat credit, SSI. You have covered 60 marks. This can be done in 2 days. Next go through service tax and customs. Make sure you give most emphasis for idt as chances fr exemptions are max in this subject.
5 Like

CMA Vamshi Raghavendra (Student) (192 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

hie sumit,

First thing is i wanna appreciate u reagarding ur boldness...... n Interst towards Studies......

Audit : ur approach is Fine go for a Shortest way due to Time Constraint

Law: go with Munish bandari short buk

Accounts : Be perfect with Standards n Misc. topics & amalgamation , consolidation go with selected problems

SFM : PURELY GO WITH PRACTICE MANUAL WHICH VLL FETCH U GREAT RESULTS.....

ALL THE BEST SUMIT...

2 Like

Kishan Vishwakarma (Final Year Articleship) (73 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

i am a ipcc nov 12 student and i dont hv any munish bhandari law or any surbhi bansal audit.i hv prepared through practice manuals and study mat of institute and my coaching centres.

i am lacking confidence and i am not able to balance all the subjects...

kindly suggest best way to handle these days so that i can secure gud marks.

also suggest how i ll use rtp????

thanx

kishan

Chitra (Paid employee) (42 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

dont worry sumit.jus be cool.Keep last 5 days reserve for accounts.Do SFM from scanner.as you are running short of time.start sfm theory from scanner first(theory come for 16 marks in exam).finish it in 7-8 hours.Then do imp chapters like capital budgeting,business valuation,merger,foreign exchnge etc. from scanner only.1 day for audit.read professional ethics and standards on auditing from Practice manual.Do Corporate & allied laws from practice manual.we have 1 holiday for each paper.you can read many things that day.so dont worry.

1 Like

Chitra (Paid employee) (42 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

sumit read the article "how to pass exam in 20 days" by mr pankaj sharma.You will get motivated by reading that article. All the best.try your best.

Poonam (CS,Mcom CA FINAL) (512 Points)
Replied 20 October 2012

Check out the SFM formula and theroy notes available on the site of CA Aaditya Jain... It is really helpful, short,concise and helpful for last minute revision.. You can find it in .. if you dont find let me know.. I am studyin dat right now along with Practice Manual and really they r good...

1 Like

kapil ((@ FINAL) (119 Points)
Replied 21 October 2012

thks sumit for Audit file reference

BHAVESH RAJPAL (B.COM, M.COM, CA FINAL) (204 Points)
Replied 21 October 2012

Thx sumit 4 telling abt audit notes of CA Ashish Goyal........

CA Final Student (and Trainee Accountant) (373 Points)
Replied 21 October 2012

Originally posted by : Namrata

U should start with law do munish bhandari handbook  for 3 days

SFM  (from practice mannual) for 3 days

Audit (Practice mannual or Surbhi bansal book) for 3  days

Adv. Accounting form MP vijaykumar for last 4 days

AS for 1 day

DO the Important part  through

Do not give such advice and spoil his exam Miss namrata..

You want to cover 500+ pages MP vijaykumar in 4 days...that too in last 4 days...Also SFM is not a comic book (even practise manual) to cover in 3 days...Even Rajinikant robo cant do that...IF he does also, he cannot reproduce in exam..

Hi sumit...

My sincere advise is to follow as per suggestion of other members...don't consider Namrata's at all..!

She wants to do experiment with you!

All d best for ur exams

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: