EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

NOT RECEIVED PCC MARKSHEET YET

Page no : 3

swati (CA FINAL STUDENT) (225 Points)
Replied 10 November 2009

Wid marksheet a CERTIFICATE should also come certifying that we cleared pce........... gt it......

Prashant (CA Final Student) (28 Points)
Replied 11 November 2009

Nope... We needn't worry about the certificate as we had to abt the marksheet. Coz now we've got some solid evidence of clearing the exams. The Institute results site did have a disclaimer about the marks put up by them on the web. But now, having got the marksheet, we know two things for sure: 1) That we cleared the exams definitely, 2) our address as per the Institute records is rite. Lol. So we'll be getting it sometime soon.

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 12 November 2009

Swati, i got my marksheet widin 15 days of issuence of result... And on that basis only, considering my PCC clearance, excitement me frnds ko party bhi dedi maine....

So, for them and now me, i've cleared PCC, ab ye certificate ki baat kahan se aa gayi..

And if such thing exist, then i wonder that none of my frnds too got it yet,.. Anywz, as prashant said, reciept of marksheet assures correct address registered at ICAI.., So just wait, sooner or later, aa hi jayega...

swati (CA FINAL STUDENT) (225 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

even me nt worried abt d certificate bt it should come as per rules. sooner or l8r aa hi jaega.........

Akash Pincha (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (188 Points)
Replied 13 November 2009

hey guys ICAI issue pass certificate to all student who hv cleared PCC but by this time u should hv recived it..........anyways not to worry if not received just write a letter to the institute - noida they will arrange to despatch the same soon...............same procedure should be applied for getting the result.............cheers

Replied 13 November 2009

Yaar Aakash, its not only us, who have not recd the CERTIFICATE yet... Almost everyone has not recieved that yet....

So, maybe, ICAI is goin to issue them later, for every student..

Replied 13 November 2009

Yeah Dhiraj u may be right...........as this time they r already late doing all the works...........

Replied 13 November 2009

Heyyyy Dhiraj whn is ur final attempt due.................

Replied 14 November 2009

Hi Akash....

Mine is in NOVEMBER 2010...

Watz ur status

neha jain (CA FINAL STUDENT) (24 Points)
Replied 13 March 2010

i have not yet recieved the marksheet of pcc yet . Exam was given on june 2009 for Ist group & in Nov 2009 for IInd group. pls tell me procedure to obtain it 

Joy chatterjee (CA FINAL) (28 Points)
Replied 15 March 2010

I hv received my certificate the month(march) after i got th marksheet ,got marksheet in january2010. In case u still not got it i suggest u contact the delhi office with ur marksheet(s) or contact icai 011 39893989.

GAGAN ( ) (119 Points)
Replied 15 March 2010

i have not receive my pcc mark sheet nov 2009 .

my frnds already rec it anyone tell me the reason

Narendra Patidar (artical) (21 Points)
Replied 16 June 2010

I am waiting my pcc exam nov.2009 marksheet,

pls sugest what to do regarding this and contact no. if  any.

Vigneshwari @ Vicky (CA) (182 Points)
Replied 27 June 2010

I too not yet received......(Exam - Nov - 09)  i ve written a letter to New Delhi insti. and also sent a mail regarding this... but no replies so far.... can any one suggest, what else i ve to do..... 

Priya (CA-Final) (29 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

HI

even i dint get my marksheet in time,later i got the duplicate one.u have to write a letter to NOIDA.. u keep on wrting letters until u get the marksheet. have  recd ur course completion certificate?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: