Easy Office
Easy Office

No takers for Ca final failed student

Page no : 4

harry (Awaiting ca final results)   (461 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

Dear Hemant,

I am not an angry young man like Amitabh Bachan in movies. I am sick of hearing this positive attitude bla bla ...............................when you take the interview they don't count at all. May be you are financially sound and well settled in life, so you are able to  talk about positive attitude bla bla ...... but in real life it's a different story.................................

Replied 07 July 2010

Dear Hemant,

I am not an angry young man like Amitabh Bachan in movies. I am sick of hearing this positive attitude bla bla ...............................when you take the interview they don't count at all. May be you are financially sound and well settled in life, so you are able to  talk about positive attitude bla bla ...... but in real life it's a different story.................................

pavan kumar (student(ca final)) (40 Points)
Replied 07 July 2010

Thanks for raising this Topic even I am suffering from same problem of searching for job. I am from Hyderabad.

Please update if u know more about what kind of job (or companies) we should apply for (other than audit).

Replied 09 July 2010

Thanks for sharing your views. Most of the recruiters are interested in hiring qualifed and experienced CAs only.

Hemant (Student) (243 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

I like your strenght to hit back with reply to anyone who you seem is well 'settled' and 'financially sound'. Wish you could channelize this strength to study more hard and fill up gaps in your preparation. This would have brought you in club of qualifed professionals.

Just try to do channelize your energy in right way. You have lot of potential man !

CMA Hemant Joshi

Praveen (Senior Accountant) (139 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

hai harry,

iam also in the same position . dont worry you will be getting a good job . are you confident that you will clear ca final may 2010. if not prepare for nov exam and do a part time job . 

Imran Hussain (Student) (21 Points)
Replied 23 October 2010

now i realise that i am not alone...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: