Easy Office
LCI Learning

No. of attempts allowed in PCC

Page no : 2

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 06 December 2010

LIMIT ON PCC ATTEMPTS

Hi,

A. The maximum no. of attempts one can give with one registration no. is "FIVE"

B. Moreover, to extend the attempts, one has to pay the re-registration fees or has an option to re-register itself with new new registration no. altogether.

Regards

3 Like

Proshanto Kundu (CA-Final STUDENT ) (235 Points)
Replied 06 December 2010

thnx 2 all n specially ankur sir

at dis pt of tim i hv my doubts cleared tht after five attempts we hv 2 renew r registration

bt pls cud u mk 1 thing more clr....

wht abt d 1st grp i cleared??

ramesh (PCC Student) (27 Points)
Replied 09 December 2010

Hi guys, i asked e-sahaayata and they replied that u have to revalidate ur regn. no. after 5 YEARS from regn. to PCC course....All of u also, plz ask e-sahaayata and tell me if u get the same response....(that was applicable for pe2 and not pcc, i guess)....I have been constantly failing cause i hate my boss and always think of ways for revenge, or that he will do something, or he will be happy if I fail and end up failing only! plz somebody help me to change this attitude....

(Guest)

You should directly ask institute instead of depending on e-saahyata, i tried the e-saahyata and they says that no procedure for re-registration in pcc exists for extension of attempt.

Kavita (NA) (78 Points)
Replied 16 December 2010

Yes it true, there is no need for registration for further attempts, my frnd also said

@ ramesh - just forget your boss, you r only harming yourself! just concentrate on ur studies....no need to plan revenge, ur boss will get whats in store for him and if he "does something", u react when he Actually DOES it, for now, stop worrying..k..all the best!

Rock (student) (1518 Points)
Replied 17 December 2010

Dear All ,

The validation of Registration of CA PCC is 5 Years from the date of Registration.Maximum attempts a student can give 7 attempts in 5 years validation

Source and Proof : Check the 4th Question and answer  under head ''Appearance of Professional Education (Course -II) students in Professional
Education (Examination –II ) and switchover to Professional Competence
   Course ''

Check here for ICAI Official Link : https://www.icai.org/resource_file/11261FAQ-PCC.pdf

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: