NO NEED OF ASTROLOGY WHEN YOU ARE WORRIED

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)

02 July 2010  

(my own research with blessings of Maa Saraswati)

Many people go to the astrologers - to know what is hidden in future.

Here I give some tips where you can know the future of others (without knowing about astrology).

Practical examples :

Suppose some persons are in miserable situations hence they choose to go to one  astrologer to solve their problems.

When these  persons will  go to the astrologer; see how they will ask the same question differently and see the result accordingly. 

1.  Maharaj, Mera kab sudhrega ?

(Inherent answer : it will take time but it will improve thenafter). 

2. Maharaj, Mera sudhrega ya nahi ?

(Inherent answer : right now I cann't say when it will  improve because  planets are not favourable yet).

3. Maharaj, Ab kitna samay baaki hai ?

(Inherent answer - now very soon it will improve). 

4. Maharaj, kuchh vidhi karne se theek ho jayega ? 

(Inherent answer - your time will  improve but  difficulties are yet to be faced).

5. Maharaj, jaro dekho mera kaunsa grah kharab hai ?

(the worst question among all)

(Inherent answer - your time will never improve).

The major concern is to be seen what type of question he is raising.  The answer is hidden in the question itself.

Just analyse and emphasis on others words when they say. Surprisingly; you will get ideas what is likely to happen.

Logic : 

When planets affects a person; likely feelings are already there.

Accordingly he will utter the words.

He cannot change the inherent feelings at the time of putting questions. 

Extra Shot  : 

To know exact time of  likley improvement; some knowledge of astrology will help you to give better answer.

(The horoscope will work like a medium - but check it according to the personality of the person to judge whether the horoscope  is right or not).