Easy Office
LCI Learning

NO MORE ARTICLESHIP

Page no : 2

s.lohani (Final student) (1050 Points)
Replied 09 December 2008

Originally posted by :CA. SUJAL MEHTA
"
Articleship is the kingpin of CA course. 
If the practical training is eliminated, CA will lose its glamour.
I fear the notification presented by Sushant may be false.
If there is going to be notification to that effect, the main objective of ICAI to shorten the course will be defeated.
"

i had contacted icai and they replied me so. email me at sushant1002001 @ yahoo.com; and i will forward  you the "reply email".

(Guest)

do you think icai is made up of fools. They are shrewd people. They are getting cheap labour for meagre 1000-1500 and that too without any bonus. Even decreasing the tenure of articleship would be a welcome step; they will never cancel articleship.

A CA in our coaching institute told us his thinking," articleship should be made optional: but who don't undergo articleship should not be allowed to get COP the whole life

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 09 December 2008

is it  right information that we can start article after passing pcc?  are anybody sure about it? pls inform me as  its very  infortant for me as i stopped pcc beacuse of article, but can do it after passing pcc. when it suppose to be implemented? pls reply........

Sriram (CA ) (164 Points)
Replied 11 December 2008

i think no where its stated there in the icai website!!!!!

pls refer n alert frns....

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager) (2345 Points)
Replied 11 December 2008

The formal announcement on the topic is as follows---> https://icai.org/resource_file/14288atc-ipcc_111208.pdf Further,the students who hav already registered for PCC/undergoing articleship,will be required to complete the training of 3.5 years,as per the deed of articles. The students who will be giving CPT in December 08 or who hav given CPT on or before June 08 but not registered for PCC/articled training,will hav no option other than to opt for the fresh scheme introduced,namely IPCC. Concludingly,the students who will be giving CPT in dec 08 and thereafter,will get advantage to start articleship after clearing one group of IPCC.the period of articleship under IPCC will be 3 years. Read the Announcement properly,all ur doubts will be clarified.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: