Easy Office
LCI Learning

No jobs at Campus placement for CAs

Page no : 2

satyanarayana (Article Assistant) (25 Points)
Replied 15 September 2016

The mind set of CA  firms to be changed. They are  so reserved to share their knowledge to article assistants. They are not paid properly to article assistants. This encourages dummy articles.

This causes less knowledge and leads to less opportunities.

Srikanth (CA) (135 Points)

CA with decent aricles experience are also suffering just for instance fewmonths back one of my friends ( ranker IPCC &  FINAL)

got placed at 5 lakh at bangalore

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)

I too cleared in this last july, but in campus its only 5.5 lakh package that is short listed.

Swetha ur shortlisted by atleast one of the companies, so many were not even shortlisted.

Things will change only when people like MP vijay kumar becomes ICAI prresident

AVIYANSH (sss) (39 Points)

!!!Opportunity & Ideas !!!

Respected Everyone

I really feel sad whenever I see anyone at a stage where I was few years ago, jobless, helpless, without work, and wherever there was work it brought exploitation alongwith under paid situations

I have gone through so much struggle after completing my CA. Clearing the course was difficult but real struggle started after that But today I am at a place where I can offer you my mind, ideas, even ample opportunities in order to climb that ladder of success. Let me know if any one of you is directionless sad and wants to make things work. You can reach me at www.facebook.com/nautified

Mr.Agarwal (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)
Replied 16 September 2016

Lack of speciality is a concern, I mean we need to read or muggup 8-10 diff papers.So where to specilize...?

1 Like

CA has become like LLB these days.ICAI is making fun of our misery,

dear president,BOS if u cant do justice to CAs & students plz resign . someone else will take up

CA krunal Brahmbhatt (Audit) (25 Points)

Do not worry.there are lots of opportunity for CAs .its just beginning.this will lead to exploring more of your ideas.And please dont dependent on campus...explore....

Shwetha R (CA ) (377 Points)

Any one knows when is the next ICAI convocation for those who got membership in Aug - 2016 and qualified in this July-2016. Plz reply.

Mostly in 2017 

1 Like

tomcruse harry (student) (8 Points)

Am having govt job in psu as finamce assitant and ca final student am planning to leave tht job to ckear ca final? Is it worthful decison?

tomcruse harry (student) (8 Points)

Originally posted by : tomcruse harry

Am having govt job in psu as finance assitant and ca final student am planning to leave tht job to clear ca final? Is it worthful decison?

Plz suggest

attempt groupwise with out quitting ur job 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: