Easy Office
LCI Learning

No job for CA fresher

Page no : 2

CA. Vikash Dwivedi (Financial Planning & Analysis)   (3167 Points)
Replied 26 September 2011

Guys .. Please do not advertise like this "No Job for CA".

All i know there are jobs for CA that too for freshers but all of us have some kind of constraints, may be package, position, location, employer of choice, may be other...

I came across people shouting no jobs whereas in reality they got atleast 4-5 offers but they turned down either not good position (Mgt Trainee), compensation (25K only), location(chennai whereas he is in hyderabad) employer (Financial shared service but he is not interested in BPO).... now the guy is shouting he does not have any job.... How fair it is???

Please do not shout like this.... else wat will happend is ,even you get job you will get peanuts as compensation if this message goes in industry.. trust me

sanjay bhosle (MD) (107 Points)
Replied 02 December 2011

Don't worry people Situation is temporary ,but all will get jobs Currently , After 1 or 2 years situation will change According to report ( American jobs council ,UK accountancy ,EU accountancy)Indian CA's will be higher paid CA's in the world with many fold increase in demand for them and fresher CA,s would get around minimum 18-20 Lac package,there would be hiring spree for Indian CA,s, will be in much great demand therefore many foreign students r also trying to get this professional course ,it will be highest paid Accountancy professional course in the  world and they would be scarcity of CA's  .And it has started and one Fresher CA(passed in second Attempt)was recruited for 1.38 crore per annum , ready to get recruit with such  salary   

1 Like

CA Anchal Gupta (jj) (22 Points)
Replied 03 December 2011

Thanx Sanjay for building motivation through dis msg.

Dhara (Accounting Assistant) (30 Points)
Replied 11 July 2012

yes now a days due to articleship ca in practice get work done by articles at low price and for companies . companies are few and candidates are more . even lack of excellent communication is a reason for not getting ideal job

T S D ( ) (236 Points)
Replied 11 July 2012

Do not worry friends. U deserve a good career. Wait for it!!!

Majid (Practice) (39 Points)
Replied 07 September 2012

I have cleared CA-Final in this May-2012. Just wanna ask to May-2011 passouts who did not get job at that time, whats your position now. I'm also searching job. Please share your experience.

mintu kumar (Assistant Manager(F&A)) (28 Points)
Replied 12 December 2012

yup i agree too that the ICAI is silent upon the important issues like job placement programme as ICAI charges a heavy fee from corporates and thus they do not have any option but to avoid the campus placement and we fresher had to suffer for someone greed

Nilesh Koparde (Hardwork is a key of Success...)   (678 Points)
Replied 12 December 2012

Dear All,

I Think MARKET is suffering recession..

Hence Dont waite for Higher Pacakge of Salary Job..

1st Take the experience & after 1-3 years enjoy the success.

Padamjot Kaur Bhatia (Chartered Accountant) (30 Points)
Replied 21 December 2012

Same here...
The market scenario is too bad to explain...

Im actually regretting my decision of doing CA...5 years of hard work and today only BCom students stand at a better place...angry

Nilesh Koparde (Hardwork is a key of Success...)   (678 Points)
Replied 21 December 2012

Its ok Padamjot ...

Dont create negative thinking in mind do hardwork & enjoy achivement...

CA. Umesh kumar (ca.umesh11@gmail.com) (1465 Points)
Replied 21 December 2012

Overall administration of the ICAI is in the hands of central council comprising 32 elected members and 8 nominated memberrs. Centarl council is the most powerful body of ICAI. They are doing nothing for fresher CA. Council should think whether their products are salable in the market at fair price. Write to president and council members of your respective zone about this problem. Email id of all the central council members are given on home page of ICAI at top right corner under link contact us- communication details- all e mail id- council members e mail id.

You must write about problem faced by you in getting a decent job so that it can be discussed in the central council meetings.

CA Vedpal Singh (In Job) (27 Points)
Replied 01 January 2013

Hi all I am also facing d same problem as pass out in May 2012 but sitting at home from last 2 months.

Really a very bad situation i have never think abt dis but it's aslo an experience of life.....

So, hope for positive & work on ur communication skills , personilaity development .....bcoz after CA

people expecting lot from a qualified Chartered...dis is my experience after CA.

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 07 January 2013

A HUMBLE REQUST TO ALL :

TILL YOU FIND A SUITABLE JOB; PLEASE REFER REGULARLY SUBJECT MATERIALS IN WHICH YOU HAVE INTERESTS AND UPDATE YOUR KNOWLEDE REGULARLY.

SURELY YOU WILL GET GOOD OPPORTUNITIES VERY SOON.

IF YOU LACK IN PRACTICAL EXPOSURE; BETTER JOIN ANY CA FIRM THAN TO REMAIN AT HOME.

1 Like

Apudi (Student) (112 Points)
Replied 14 January 2013

keep searchin until u get d best n dont loose hope

its jus a phase wich has to end

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)
Replied 03 February 2013

To remove the deficiencies;

One may regularly visit the following page to find interesting ways to make his career bright.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Career-Consultant/200837466721774

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: