i m a pcc student

completed 2 yrs of articleship

i dont wanna to continue my further period of articleship with my principal

even my principal is also ready to give transfer

wat shud i do????

plz help me

aakash (Articleship) (28 Points)
Replied 26 January 2011

We have to gather together to the ICAI's office in new delhi on any day to be fixed for the meeting and have to compel the Institute to listen and sort out the problems for our study and future as it has been a very harassing system in articleship rules this has become a mass problem and the system needs change so try to fix a date for the same and gather in a huge number at the institute and this is the only way....

So please try to do as required..............

Sudip Chakraborty (CA Final CS Exec & B.Com)   (116 Points)
Replied 10 March 2011

INDUSTRIAL TRAINING

I am a PCC student and have completed articleship of more than 2 years 2months. My Total leave till date is around 120days which is less than 1/6th of the stipulated leave (a part of the leave was due to a accident and worsening of the injury due excess stress working to far off places). So can i get Industrial Training thereby getting myself new exposure and transfer from my articleship..

I have remaing artcleship of  1 yr and 4 months...

Please suggest me how ill be able to get that.

Aniket Menon (Article) (22 Points)
Replied 03 August 2011

hello friends.. i had a query regarding transfer of articleship.. i am an ipcc student & i am in my first year of articleship and i have already taken one transfer.. but i am not happy with the kind of work exposure i am getting.. so i wanted to know whether i am allowed to take a second transfer.. bcoz i am still in the first year of my articleship.. plz help.. thanx!!! 

Priyanka Verma (.) (23 Points)
Replied 09 January 2012

I want to take transfer from one region to another region i.e. from north east to south .i have completed 1 yr articleship. do i have to take ICAI approval 1st and then i have to fill FORM 109?

Vidhya Madhubala (N/A) (42 Points)
Replied 11 January 2012

Hello Guys,

I see that you are all up to date with the rules and you know exactly how the ICAI reacts to certain issues.

I have passed CA inter examinations in 2007 and completed 9 months of articles in India. After that i had to relocate to the United States and could not continue. As i thought  I will never return to India, i never terminated the articles with the Principal which i must have done in May 2009. My question is if i can do it now after almost three years. I know there is a fine amount for that but i do not know if it can be done even after three years. I want to terminate it now and start my training with another Principal.

Please let me know if I can terminate the Articles now which should have been done in May 2009.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you so much for all the help.

Vidhya

Md Asgar (Articleship) (25 Points)
Replied 15 August 2012

will taking transfer have a bad impression on my CV in future .............as im i my first year but im CA in always  threating me  .....................i will terminate  yout articleships wat should i do

poonam agnihotri (CA Final) (28 Points)
Replied 09 March 2014

I cleared my IPCC in may 2013. I have taken transfer from my principal. I started my articleship from 15th October 2013 and took transfer on 1st march 2014. I have not yet joined another firm. So what is the time limit for me to get registered so that my Finals dont get delayed i.e may 2016. Please reply asap... I also want to know from what period my articleship will be counted i mean the period from date of transfer and date of another registration will be counted or not??? thank you in advance

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: