new registration

snambiraajan (consultant) (98 Points)

02 September 2010  

dear professionals,

i had registered online with the ACES for service tax registration as my client is hailing and having his office cum residence at nagalkeni, chrompet, chennai.
i thought and registered under the Chennai III commissionarate and Tambaram div.  so i went to the Tambaram Division office at Rajakilpakkam, to get the Certificate. the staff viewing the printout and noted the address and there they had told that the area is under the city limit so u have to go to the MHU complex and get the certificate. i went to the MHU complex faliciation centre there they had said that as it had been registered under the Tambaram Division u have to get it correct from the Tambaram office itself. then i went to see the same staff and explained the situation he tried and told that the application had not been received by the concern department. so again they had directed me to the chennai MHU complex. now pls. guide me how to get the certificate for the registration i had made.

it is a mistake by me that i have not checked with the department. but when the aces had been programmed to accept the areas of its own only this error wouldn't been happened. both the staff of the concern had been sending the clients here and there not ready to rectify and accept the application  what to do? pls. advice me.