Easy Office
Easy Office

Never Do My Mistake

Page no : 6

Sumana Siddaiah (B.Com, CS inter*) (261 Points)
Replied 19 June 2010

thanks alot..

JEETENDRA (CA) (33 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

i really appreciate u r effort to come forward and share such things in open........and hopefully believe that many of them would take a  lesson from this

and now i got the exact idea why this course is the touhest one .................

and starting a new life after getting a failure tag is not an eazy thing and its  very difficult to attend social and family functions as they always keep asking about ca and keep in embarassing..........

JEETENDRA (CA) (33 Points)
Replied 30 June 2010

Originally posted by : Shobhit

Really nice words Elton Sir.. especially understanding the self mistake and restraining others from doing the same. Your point 7. Select a book and stick on to it is very nicely written. I've seen many students doing the same mistake. They spend time in collecting hundreds of notes and then get confused from the same.

Anyways... I would like to add, that since u have understood the mistake, u can always correct urself and enter the battle field. Remeber:

Success is not the permanent & Failure is not final! So, never stop working after success & never stop trying after failure With that thought lets all begin this day.

NICE QUOTE MR SHOBIT  I THINK ITS AN RELLY ENCOURAGING QUOTE

Deepak Maharishi (CS) (514 Points)
Replied 01 July 2010

Thanks for encouraging and guiding Elton

Akhil Agrawal (student) (600 Points)
Replied 21 July 2010

well a good article. Thanks a Lot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :