nervous breakdown? pls help me friends?

lakshay (ipcc) (581 Points)

18 April 2011  

i have ipcc may attempt...only 10 days left ...i am having nervous breakdown...

i am working hard for the last 3 months....to pass ipcc with flying colours..bt for the last 10-12 days i have been suffering from panick attacks.,.

i dont know what is the reason..my preparation was also going well...

4 months back my dad told me that its a good period according to the kundali bt muhjse rahu ki dasha hain and it wll create immense pressure on me ........and it proved right..

its nt that i am superstitous..bt it happened to me..

my parents told me not to take any tension and study ......

i am trying my level best to study even without tension..bt i sware guys when ever i study n buk appears in front of my eyes..i feel like crying....i feel extremely scared..(even when i study the easiest of chapters )and suffer from loose motions..i know that we shud never give up..and i have tried my level best to do so..bt i failed....

so i have just decided to have fun for thes 9 days and will study before d exam ..and obviously i will Fail this tym..aftr passing cpt my dad (he is also a ca) told me that if u dont pass ca in 1 st attempt then u will have depression n ur lyf wont be dat gud ...i dont know why he said so...is it the truth or he was trying to make me work hard?

my question is this? will it seriously affect my life.if i do ca in 4-5 attempts??.i know that i will deveop a decent personality(confidence, gud english and all)

pls guys i am just asking u this becoz i always keep thinking of my futre now a days ..ek to i am nt able to concentrate and when i think of my dad words..i feel extremly depressed...i feel as if my carrer is just finished...

pls help me friendS????