Easy Office
LCI Learning

NEEDED CHANGE IN ARTICLESHIP NOTIFICATION

Page no : 2

Prathyush.P.G. (Derivative analyst and CA Coaching )   (179 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

im not against ur view on articleship!

but against the view of Free Market Economy,the US is best known for its free market and Capitalism,but lack of control from govt ended up them in reality the 90% of the wealth in 1% of the people,this is real for world economy too,

and Unemployment and corporate lay offs is damn high up there

and havnt u read abt corporate bailouts and all ,perhaps u should try to look at the free market economy on critisizing view point,rather than world is full of rainbow and sunshine POV.

there is a dark side to Free Market economy too,since in free market the corporate biggies can easily buyout almost all the politicians,and dont tell me its not true .go and perhaps u should see the "Stupid comments made by,Sarah Palin on her campaign and what this free market economy going to do,and why they spent tax payers money on corporate bailouts ,in specificity -on major banks,companies which created the whole phenomenon,

Your idea of Free Market Economy will be okay,if the whole people in it are not greedy,and helpful to each other and all will go for perfection and high market share

but in reality PEOPLE ARE GREEDY,why cause we are humans

hence the whole idea will look better in paper ,rather than in real life!

FYI- i do read economics books !

Prathyush.P.G. (Derivative analyst and CA Coaching )   (179 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Where you get the info that "whole world is adopting FREE MARKET MECHANISM" 

in reality more and more GOVT control are put in every pahse of business!

In India its known to us,

and in EU and US the control by govt is increasing gradually on the Stock Market,Licenses,and all

Deepak kumar sahoo (Student) (87 Points)
Replied 06 March 2011

Dear Friends see the Law and order situation of our country

I have discovered a gang of 10-15 antisocials gang in my locality doing the business of Drugs, Land broking and realestate activities and they are mingled with the politicians and Police. I have been arrested by the police in Two false cases and has been jailed for 17 days. I inveite all of you to stand againest such social evils and help me. They have considered me as a threat as they are planing to sell my father and grand father's property and planning to ruin my carrier.- From ODISHA

(Guest)

sir im currently doing my articleship with monthly stipend 1500 ,the problem is im an ca inter and b.com graduate so i can go for accounting jobs which pays 8000 but I cant because of the articleship ,I dont get why there is no provision for getting a good job which pays something ,they are making provisions for hours,transfer,tutions.Why would I have to endure this mental pressure of articleship for 1500 a month when I can get 8000.We arent filthy rich that we cant use a little good salary.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro