Need ur help

(Guest)

Hello all,

Sunday was a day that has become now a turning point of my life. this was my third attempt in CA final exam, highly disappointing result though i was not expecting that bad. Being from old course i now just have two more attempts in my hand and one exemption in MICS.

I am going through the emotional trauma again. I got married after i gave my first attempt and so since life has changed quite a bit for me later two attempts went struggling to keep balance between family and articleship. Now that i am through with my articleship and unfortunately i have not cleared yet i just can't call it a quit as it is my dream to be a CA.

i need all of yours help to be successfull.. i need ur guidance. I am in a new city now , BAngalore. i know nothing abt the place and have no  friends here so first of all please all the members from Bangalore city get in touch with me as i need certain information pertaining to CA inustitute etc.

Second of all i cannot afford to join any classes so please i need hep regarding all the ammendments that will be applicable for May2010 exams. Dt and IDt if any one from jk shah mumbai classes then please get in touch and help me...

Please members i am counting on u ..suggest me how should i plan my day or anyother suggestion that u feel will help me crack the exam this time.

I don't want to Quit i want to stand up and challenge. please come forward and help.