Need ur help

I got Exemption in Grp 2 for Advanced Managed Accounting… I just appeared for Grp 2 alone in my last attempt… Now I am in a dilemma whether to appear in both grps or Grp 2 alone again, as I didn’t prepare anything in Grp 1 and Didn’t Revise anything in Grp 2 still now.. Is it possible for me to compete???? & can u suggest me books for self Study??

Replies (2)

go for both grp bro

Dear start study of first group see if u able to handle burden of mafa and account then is better to go for both take ur decision befor first Feb. U have 18 days for first group.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details