Easy Office
LCI Learning

Need to Convert PDF to word

Page no : 4

(Guest)

send me too

vogsoft (shareware) (29 Points)
Replied 10 December 2010

Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter with 14.99% Discount is most professional software that convert your files with best output quality for you. Whether you are professor or novice, you can apply 14.99% Off Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter.

Now, professional Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter Discount is offering vailde 14.99% Coupon Code for all customers at https://www.vogsoft.com.

More information about Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter Discount (14.99% Off)

Wondershare PDF to PowerPoint Converter with 14.99% Discount is a powerful PDF converter software which can help you convert PDF file to editable PowerPoint presentations, with all the original text,images,graphics,hyperlinks,layout and formatting exactly.Displaying PDF content makes easy after converting PDF to PPT.

Susan garcia (Exective) (21 Points)
Replied 21 December 2010

Hay guys even I was also having same confusion because I work for process where I have convert PDF to Excel, I hope this information would be very much useful for me. Thanks for the information

BPO Service

MANISH MITTAL (PROPRIETOR) (66 Points)
Replied 10 February 2011

Hi Pushpendra, Kindly send the same software to me also at mmittal10 @ yahoo.com Waiting for your response.

Manish Mittal

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: