Need suggestions..

Rohit Bhardwaj (.) (163 Points)

29 May 2010  

i registerd for CA IPCC in february 2009. At the same time, i was going to attempt my B.COM. IInd year exams. So, i didn't study for CA till June 09. And i was thinking to attempt my exams in english medium for first time and my aim is to be a topper..so, i decided to attempt in may 10 exams. Then in june 09 i undergone ITT training. I decided to do self studies...i did not attend coachings. but i could not study properly even i did not study at all...then there were my exams of B.COM. final in may 10 and i didnt study so again postponed my attempt to nov 10. my exams of b.com. have ended in may...but now im finding again difficult to attempt in nov 10...there are only 5 months..iv not studied...english medium...and..my aim...my family and i know that i did a very big sin...but they are supportive and saying to undergo coachings and attend may 11 exams. but im not feeling good..im thinking its my fault..i must have studied..but i also want to be a topper and dont want to attempt exams for more than one time! One more thing...due to family problems i was very disturebed even im also disturbed today coz of the same problem but now i cant waste time anymore...but..i dont know..please give me suggestion. i am going to follow your suggestion..Thank you...