Need Suggestion

(Guest)

HI

Myself  anuj jain will write my first attempt of ipcc in november 10. Actually i am from

science background . After passing my 12th examination with 87% i decided to take a drop for iit . Unfortunately i was not able to give my iit papers as i was suffering from jaundice at that time but still i manage to secure 1200 Air in AIEEE and i had taken admission in NIT jaipur with I.T branch. After completeing my first year in engineering college i decided to give up the engineering as i was not confident about my bright future in engineering. So i decided to do CA . Luckily i cleared CPT with flying numbers 165/200 in first attempt. Now i am taking coaching of ipcc . The course of ipcc is very easy  as per my view and i am sure i will able to clear it in november. But everyday whenever i go to coaching i have to face students whose age is very less as compared to me . Presently i am 21 years old and my friends are around of 19, seing this i really feel guilty and harassed . What to do?

How to console my self i don't know .........Please help me.. I know whatever i am asking is very stupid but really i need help...........                                THANKS