EASYOFFICE

Need help!

Page no : 2

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 08 June 2013

Originally posted by : Vivek Agarwal
I HAD MY DUE IN MAY 2015

ND STILL DID NOT STARTED MY STUDIES

VERY MUCH UPSET..

That's a joke, right?

Vivek Agarwal (kolkata) (79 Points)
Replied 08 June 2013

No MR. SRIKANT its not a joke..

I am damn serious and much upset...

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 08 June 2013

Originally posted by : Vivek Agarwal

No MR. SRIKANT its not a joke..

I am damn serious and much upset...

Dear Vivek Bhai,

I truly understand that 2015 is not very far away. But please do not waste your time and stop feeling upset as this is not going to help you.

Set some small targets for you and try to achieve them within time limits. This will help you to gain momentum and confidence.

You may download some exam tips from the link below. It will give you encouragement and idea about how to start preparation, tips for self study, name of reference books, tips for attempting theory and practical paper, tips for improving presentation skills and about everything you want to know.

Explore this link fully:

/forum/all-my-exam-tips-at-one-place-revised-118812.asp

All the best

Yogeshwaran.D (MBA) (28 Points)
Replied 08 June 2013

HI,

I have got 60% in B.com & 60% in MBA. Now i am exempted from CPT and can dircetly go for Intermediate. Now what should i do for next step. 

Kindly help me pleses.

Krishna Chaitanya V V (Fianancial Analyst) (60 Points)
Replied 09 June 2013

Originally posted by : Shrikant

Originally posted by : pankaj

dear sir

i have passed b.com 2011 now i am working as account excutive in a company  but i want  professional

degree like cs and icwa who is better i am also persing pgdm (finance) from symbiosis center for distance learning some past student of scdl toll me that this diploma is not valid for corporate company and govt job

guide me good choise cs/icwa 

Considering the fact that you're into accountancy field, it is advisable to go for CMA (ICWA) rather than CS. Good luck!

@ Pankaj, I totally agree with Shrikant's suggestion. You can try CMA which facilitates time and confort to the working professionals in obtaining an internationally recognised degree.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: