Need Advice

Hello,

My name is Vinit Jain. I have done my B.Sc. in mathematics and Masters in computer applications. I have 6+ years of Information Techonology experience. I have great desire to pursue CA as course and later use it in my career.

What are the basic pre-requisite for pursuing CA? How should I approach CA institute?

Thanks and Regards,

Vinit Jain

Replies (1)

Dear Vinit,

    It is really good that you want to make a career in CA. To get information about the procedural aspects, plz visit www.icai.org. Than click on students column wherein you can get the info

Regards,

Kunal Mangal

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details