My sincere thanks.....

CMA. CS. Sanjay Gupta ("PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN")   (114220 Points)

10 September 2011  

My Sincere thanks to All the Members, Admin and Moderators of CCI...Thanks for giving me this honour... 

I have already received a most valuable gift from CCI which will stay with me even after my life ends....

More so the love, respect  and support of all of you is what i will cherish. Thanks to my Friend cum Elder Brother, Sanat Pyne, who introduced me to this club. Above all CCI has given me so many beautiful relations. I am the youngest in my family so always wanted to have young brothers and sisters. And i am blessed to have so many younger brothers and sister in CCI. Not to forget so many good friends which CCI has given me. Not to forget the seniors for their wonderful contribution for all of us and their guidance. They all are part of my life. I dont think i can stay away from CCI and thats only because of these relations. Not taking any names but you all know what my feelings are  for all of you. You all are my real award, which will stay with me throughout my life. Through my good and bad times. In my happiness and and in my sorrow. I am here only because of love and support tendered by all of you and I will always remain indebted to CCI for this. 

Finally i make one promise to all of you that i will always be with you, come what may, however busy i may get, but only and only for all of you. Will also ask all of you to make one promise of commitment to excellence, a commitment to make this family more united, more better, more knowledgeable more supportive and the best place for professionals from all field. A commitment that you all will keep tendering your help to the young members of this club and make them feel comfortable so that they can also start contributing to the best of their abilities. A commitment to keep exchanging our knowledge in order to help each other to become a better professional and a better human being.

Thanks to all the members of CCI Family. Let us all come together to make this family bigger and better.

Proud to be An Indian...Proud to be a Part of CCI Family...

Regards

CMA. Sanjay Gupta