Easy Office
LCI Learning

MY sad story of articleship......still

Page no : 3

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 16 December 2009

yar. my articleship was even worse when compared to u. I have done even personal works of boss. I LEARNT NOTHING IN MY ARTICLESHIP. I was doing works like putting papers in file, arranging bills etc. Then i had problems in getting leave. Unfortunately this happen to quiet a few people. Just stay cool till you finish articleship. After that the world is yours.

Vinay Kumar Bansal (CA FINAL Student) (500 Points)
Replied 17 December 2009

Originally posted by : CA KARTHIK
HI Dude. SOrry about ur story.
But take the things positively. Doing articles is not the only job for a CA Student. His ultimate aim is to pass out the exam. After passing you can learn many things. Life for a CA is a continuous process. Not everything is learnt during articles.
I have few friends who have done articles from big firms. Got huge exposures in audit, tax matters etc but could not pass the exams. Where I did my articles under my Dad who is CA. I hardly go to office and most of the time i was busy in attending classes , preparing for exams etc.,
Now I am a Qualified CA and in a comfortable posision than my freinds( Who r CAs and non CAs also)....
I do agree, articles is important..but it is not everything.UR ULTIMATE AIM MUST BE TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT....AND PUT THOSE TWO MAGICAL ALPHABETS "CA" IN FRONT OF YOUR NAME.

I ALSO AGREE

sree ( Article assistant ) (2285 Points)
Replied 17 December 2009

very sorry for you ...

I feel the mojor problem with all the CA firms .. no proper planningof staff ... they are not allowed to stay in one type of audit for a resonalble time ...they use staff as slaves ... moreover with this useless rules by icai .. things will become more and more complex ... no learning in articalship .i mean u dont have overall idea but not to the point.. and by the time u are out No big co's recognise the articalship experince ... and unforfortunatly if u dont clear the exxams u r on roads ...

Thats the fate of CA artical students :(

Nivethans (articles) (75 Points)
Replied 17 December 2009

I request  u to write the things which happened in your life in all the news papers ,so any one will publish and our institute will punish your principal

Santhosh Poojary (SIEMPRE AHÍ PARA TI) (15607 Points)
Replied 17 December 2009

KEEP FAITH ON GOD........and urself...u can acheive anything......

CA KARTHIK (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (189 Points)
Replied 18 December 2009

Originally posted by : CA KARTHIK
HI Dude. SOrry about ur story.
But take the things positively. Doing articles is not the only job for a CA Student. His ultimate aim is to pass out the exam. After passing you can learn many things. Life for a CA is a continuous process. Not everything is learnt during articles.
I have few friends who have done articles from big firms. Got huge exposures in audit, tax matters etc but could not pass the exams. Where I did my articles under my Dad who is CA. I hardly go to office and most of the time i was busy in attending classes , preparing for exams etc.,
Now I am a Qualified CA and in a comfortable posision than my freinds( Who r CAs and non CAs also)....
I do agree, articles is important..but it is not everything.UR ULTIMATE AIM MUST BE TO BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT....AND PUT THOSE TWO MAGICAL ALPHABETS "CA" IN FRONT OF YOUR NAME.

Ohhh Common Man... Stop all these immatured topics.....As if no in the world have problems he wrote a big story wasting his valuable time and people are replaying him and asking him to complaint on his principal.

Stop this kidding and catch up with your studies and works.

Magesh...stop this thinking that ur only having all the problems and just face it and complete ur articles...

I have seen people studying their CA even at the age of 35 s,40 s and 50 s leaving there family and employments just to achive their target forgetting all their problems.your problem is no where near to that..now common I am wasting time replying to this rubbist thread....All the best. 

Anusha (pcc student) (53 Points)
Replied 18 December 2009

hey read ur story.. itz really sad...

anyways.. this is also an experience... nw u hv to learn from it n move wid pride..

u knw its gud dat u hv experienced all dis so early..

nw juz chill.. n all d very best for ur lyf!!

CA Harish Suwalka (Chartered Accountant ( Bhilwara ))   (4125 Points)
Replied 19 December 2009

this thread is mirror of current study system of CA....no one is thr to monitoring the future of students

ashish (Prop) (26 Points)
Replied 10 April 2010

Hi

What has happened now can happen even after u become a CA. There are always guys there to bully you. what you need is not an approach of straight forwards ness. You need a bit of persuasive skills, some networking and some will to bootshine .

I am myself not like this but i have seen people with these skills rise higher and have smooth sailing.

If you cant dont grudge -Concentrate on your studies and ignore what you cant cure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro