Replied 03 August 2016

as it wud b last exemption attempt

m (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (188 Points)
Replied 03 August 2016

pls never
say I cant do

aditi sharma (article) (36 Points)
Replied 04 August 2016

I urge you to read your message again. It is full of negativity, and i am sorry to say that with this attitude you certainly wont clear.

If you convince yourself to believe that you are all that you have mentioned in your post even the best of professionals here at caclub cannot help you. I have been in your shoes once. I too, scored 90% and failed in my first ipcc attempt. This can never be an excuse and trust me, when you fail, even the closest people will point mistakes. Your elders may even remind you of your failures 10 times a day. Some may be correct and some may be wrong. 

But instead of wondering whether you are fit for ca or not at a professional forum, you better ask yourself if you like what you study. If you took commerce and scored 90% you probably are interested in the subject. Things are gonna be tuff but you will always be the only person who can help yourself. 

Ask the people that passed how they presented their answers, If your family taunts you too much, go study in a library. Make a decision that "i WILL pass" and not a prayer that "i wish i pass". Stay away from people who cry about how tuff the exam is. ICAI will never fail you multiple times if you write impressive answers. Practice as many questions as you can, Keep yourself motivated. Notice how theory questions are answered in the pm and write your answers that way. 

I know people who were done with their articleship and still stuck with ipcc -2 grp. The moment they changed their presentation in exams, they passed. Success feels amazing when you know you have given your best efforts, and you can give that only when you are positive. 

I wish you all the best.

3 Like

Anand Sankaran (Article assistant) (125 Points)
Replied 04 August 2016

First of all iwould thanks gave positive advice 

hello aditi sharma sorry i would like say i am not saying  i hate my life because all stupid things i could'nt able solve that 

even if say my postion they are saying dont create sympathy and all.even some advice from stupid people quit the CA  and  join college do your b.com now

i am hopleless and helpless thats why i have posted this i am extremely sorry .no one ready to understand my position . i am not creating sympathy .

since i am strongly fixed i wont CA  beyond that everytime i am trying harder but still i am facing failure.my woory is only articleship because i am a cpt

route that only one is my pain.......

Anshul Tyagi (Sr. Asst) (24 Points)
Replied 04 August 2016

am also getting failed in IPCC ist group from last 5th attempt please advise 

revathy (Student CA CPT ) (27 Points)
Replied 06 August 2016

I am 39yrs old I also failed 4 times. But I have the confidence that I will get through one day. If I have that much of confidence why can't you have in you your self. This is not the age for studying for me .but I am doing. I am doing this  to achieve something in my life. Being born in this simply eating and after that dying is not the life we have to attain something work hard god will bless you 

1 Like

himanshu (students) (54 Points)
Replied 23 August 2016

hey bro. I had read your article today... I dont want to motivate you.. " Mai bass yahi kehena cahahta hu ki BHAI LAG JA FIR SE AND APNA 100% DEDE..." Ye soach ke ki mai pahali baar attempt de rah hu and har samay apne parents ki felling dhyan me rakhna ki mai unke respect ke liye mahanat kar ra hu..tere mahant double ho jayegi,,, And RTP and Suggested answer and Pm jarur dekh ke jana.. Usme way diya reeheta h how to present your aswer to the  ICAI..

May god belssed you.. Stay blessed and At last Dont be nerves.. Pagal is baar jarur pass hoga tu,

Best of LUCK...........

DINESH KUMAR (XXXXXXXXXXXXXX) (76 Points)
Replied 23 August 2016

Don't worry I have some powerful Astro and healing techniques. you can benefit therefrom. update your number connect you soon.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: