My orientation class in ranchi... a true story

CA Pallav Singhania (IT System Auditor) (33262 Points)

17 September 2011  

This is a true story...

few months ago when I was in ranchi for my orientation programme....it was 7 days programme....generally it takes 5 days in other institute but...in ranchi we had a 5 hours session....each day...

the faculty and the supporting staff were absolutely fab.....

it was 21st april........5th class of the orientation program......we had a 2.30 hours class of CA. Deepak Garodia on
KPO....then half hour break....then a person came with a laptop....and said...now students its going to be a class on motivation...attitute and grooming....

we thought...ufffffffffffff......ek aur boring lecture.....

then he introduces himself..............." I am Ajay Deep Wadhwa"  FCWA....

now....

he started.....

"I am working in CIL.....in accounts and audit department ...for last 10 years....when i joined CIL there was a cricket team...playing for CIL..

BUT we were lacking a good batsman....thats why we apointed a batsman from outside...to play for CIL....

we hired him....and the performance of the team zooms up.....the apointed guy playing well and we were providing him with RS.3000 per month.....each and every month he came to me and ask for the salary ......and i used to give him a cheque....he said sir.....wenever i come i have to wait for the cheque so why dont u....signed it immidiately....i have some other work too...which i have to complete....i have to wait for 2 hours just for ur signature....

i said "so whats a big deal"

he replied "  today I am waiting for ur signature one day will come when u will wait not for my signature but for my autograph and u have to wait for years"

after few months the boy left CIL and  started playing for railways...............

whatever the guy said its true now....now i am waiting for his autograph........................

he is non other than MAHENDRA SINGH DHONI....................""

WHEN THE CLASS ENDED WE SAW THE PHOTOGRAPH OF MSD WHEN WE WAS PLAYING FOR CIL...AND WADHDHA SIR WITH HIM....MSD WAS LOKKING JUST AN ORDINARY GUY OF RANCHI.....

BUT THE ORDINARY BECOME THE EXTRA ORDINARY GUY