My one year journey in CCI

vipul jain (EFFORTS NEVER FAIL) (2894 Points)

23 September 2011  

First of all a big hiiiii to allll....

I am really happy:) today i.e. on sept. 24, 2011, I have completed my ONE year on CCI......I  CA CWA student.....and  every student knows how much valuable knowledge is shared on CCI everyday....I would like to Thank each & every member on CCI for their Love and blessings given to me...and also many many thanks to admin.....its my first brday here on CCI,, so really its a special moment for me....really wanna share with CCI MEMBERS.....

I made really  good frnds here....they r really very supportive and motivating,,,,,whenevr u need dem they r just dere for u.....ahan!!!!!kafi sare shaitan dost b h (ab to ishara de diya h.....samajhne wale samajh gaye).... @ @ @ @ par har ek frnd zaruri hota h @ @ @ @ @

When i first came on CCI, i didnt expect that i would also be able to share knowledge and be a part of CCI ....but now today i m not only writing Articles but also receiving good comnts....All this would not have been possible without blessings of MAA SARASWATI and best wishes of the CCI MEMBERS....

Due to my exams, now i am not able to give so much time to CCI as I CAN....but in near future i will perform my best...

THANKS TO ALL CCI MEMBERS AND ADMIN.

Please share ur views,,, suggestions,,,guidance.....comments...

Thanks & Warm Reagards

@ Vipul Jain @