Easy Office
LCI Learning

My mission is going successful

Page no : 3

Saurabh Sharma (Taxation) (226 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

A great achievement for students like us yes meditation is one of the most powerfull and result oriented tool that can be applied in any situation of life and rightly said by Dr. pranav panday (Head of Gayatri privar shantikunj) "If a person thinks by heart he can create problems for him like Heart Problems but if a person thinks by mind then the situation can be different"

Gopal Sengar (CA STUDENT) (531 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

thanks for sharing

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Originally posted by : rekha rajpurohit

thank u very much surendra sir for the post.......yes meditation is really very helpful...specially for students in such a busy life......and thanks a lot ravi sisodia sir for describing meditation.....thanks a lot......keep sharing

Thanks for your gesture.

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Really nice message sir..................

Read with fun..................

Mahesh Lahoti (B.com Hons C.S Professional Programme)   (1311 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Meditation is the best way to get away from the tension!!!!!

Misha (CCI STUDENT.....) (773 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Originally posted by : Ravikant

Very informative and humurous..reading,,

Keep posting such experiences,,

CA Dauzi Pathan Imran Khan (Chartered Accountant in Practise)   (1678 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Good News hear from You Sir..:D

After all one of CA student is satisfying even if he fails...!!!

Kudos..!!

CA Navin Jain (MANAGER (FINANCE & ACCOUNTS))   (11768 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Very very thanks sir ji for sharing this information...

(Guest)

no doubt tht meditation is really useful ....i used to do it since my 12 std ...circumstances let u learn everything .

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17853 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Thanks for sharing Surendra Ji...

I also agree with the above view... Meditation generates positive energy and change the scenario to look the things...

EVERYONE SHOULD OBSERVE POSITIVENESS OF ALL THE THINGS AND GENERATE AND SPREAD POSITIVE FEELINGS, BY WHATEVER MEANS, IT MAY BE MEDITATION OR ANY OTHER WAY.....

(Guest)

@ Surendra Sir: Thank you Sir for sharing with the feelings & thought process a CA student goes by even after getting negative result. The message is really too effective with respect to studies. I too believe  that “The Formulae” for  flowing positive energies within us is to “Work with Fun”.

The moment the Fun factor vanishes or decreases, the Negative Energies gets room to enter within us.

@ Ravi ji, Balu ji: Thank you Sir for sharing about methods & advantages of meditation.

(Guest)

Many times Simple Things are difficult to describe but are easy to feel.

Meditation is one of such things.

Much is asked about the ways of “How to do Meditation”.

I believe meditation is completely a subjective things. you have to find out& develop the way(s) which is effective to you. Its not about sitting in a corner or closing your eyes. Its not even compulsory to chant anything or focusing on any object. Its also not material how much time you meditate.

The activity by which you connect with yourself becomes “Meditation” for you.

Sometimes I meditate while listening to my favourite songs & sometimes while walking. Its been effective for me because such are the activities I love to do. Same way we all can find various ways of doing meditation.

Concentrate on Substance & not on the Form.

2 Like

Resham (Carpe Diem !!!) (6535 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

@ Surendra Sir - Yep Sir.... I meditated in 9th and it had a calming effect on my mind... but have not done it since long... your post has actually made me rethink and i'll surely start it now onwards.... 

@ Sunil AhirjiConcentrate on Substance & not on the Form.  Very very true...

1 Like

CA Ravi Sisodia (CA,CS,CMA) (32226 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

yadi hum khana kaa rhe h to 100% dhyan usi me ho to ye be dhyan(Meditation ) hi h.

yadi hum song sunn rhe h , usme kho jaye to ye be Meditation hi h.

Rahul (CA Practice ) (1818 Points)
Replied 29 January 2011

Nice post sir

Can u let me know how to start meditation

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: