Easy Office
LCI Learning

My life is ruined

Page no : 6

Manish Patel (Student CA Final ) (162 Points)
Replied 09 January 2016

KAALI RAAT KE BAAD HI EK DAM FRESH UJALE VAALI SUBAH AATI HE.... YOUR FRESH SUBAH IS YET TO COME... I THINK YOUR SUN WILL SHINE DEFINITELY AFTER AGE OF 30. 

So, you need to be boosted on your own.. 

You need to be motivated on your own...

You need to be the hard worker on your own...

this is your life,, accept as it is, and try to bring change in it, 

Learn new things, be active on CCI forum, share your views and ask the queries, 

don't ever think of quitting CA nor any thing like quitting life... life is the most precious gift given by god to you by your parents..

YAAD RAKHO DOST.... 

ZINDAGI ZINDA DILI KAA NAAM HE.. MURDA DILI KYA KHAK JIYA KARTE HE,.. SO BE A BRAVE HEART... ACCEPT CHALLENGE..

AND be the CA...

I believe on you... you can crack CA FINAL...

YEs, you can... failures have got rank in ca exams..

you can be the next ranker.... for more check https://www.cacracker.in/ca-inspiration-motivation-success-stories-of-ca-final-crackers/

1 Like

CA Akhil Mittaal (B.Com(h), SRCC ) (2159 Points)
Replied 09 January 2016

Dear Ishika,

Why are you tensed dear.....you have shown enough guts to pursue CA and now you in CA final...Take my expamle, i was topper of my school for continue period of 4 years, did graduation from SRCC, cleared CA PE-II in first attempt...But faced first failure of my life in CA final. Managed to clear CA final in 3 attempts. If i would have been stopped there then i might regret more.

So your next course of action is to get ready for studies. See the papers you wana give and start collecting study material for it. For ISCA i can help you with my notes and guidance. You can consult anyone on CCI for clearance of your doubts...YOU CAN WIN...

1 Like

Indra Deo Jha (accountant ) (23 Points)
Replied 09 January 2016

Khud ko buland kar itna ki khuda bande or bandi se ake puche bata teri raja kiya hai

Indra Deo Jha (accountant ) (23 Points)
Replied 09 January 2016

Khud ko buland kar itna ki khuda bande or bandi se ake puche bata teri raja kiya hai

Dhaval Doshi (Manager - Finance & Accts)   (23 Points)
Replied 09 January 2016

I'll just tell you, be calm & listen to your heart.

Failures are the pillar of SUCCESS, you are the BEST.

anurag (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (29 Points)
Replied 09 January 2016

Never give up... Never back down. Try to be the hope for those who r also struggling like u, believe me u r not the only one

Amit (Accounts ) (526 Points)
Replied 11 January 2016

I started ca at age of 26 passed cpt in sixth attempt ..and now waiting for ipcc result for third time ... But i'dont give up for my dreams till now.. Don't give up .. God gives difficult task to his bravest soldiers ... I started my study after 10 years after my board exams .... Life is full of struggle ...dont give up ... Read some motivational book that will help in life is...

AJIT SINGH (accounts) (173 Points)
Replied 11 January 2016

Winners never quit
1 Like

Ishika (not working ) (41 Points)
Replied 14 January 2016

Hello I want to Thank each and everyone of you who took time out to reply to my post thank you for showing care and concern towards my post I really thank you all from the bottom of my heart thank you once again everyone :) 

Replied 14 January 2016

Hello I want to Thank each and everyone of you who took time out to reply to my post thank you for showing care and concern towards my post I really thank you all from the bottom of my heart thank you once again everyone :) 

madhu (Student) (42 Points)
Replied 18 January 2016

Hi, 

This is the first time I am wrinting anything on any public forum, let alone CAclubindia. I refrain from giving advice to people because I think no-one can fully comprehend what you are going through. Your pain and happiness are yours and yours alone.

I have not cleared this time around and so maybe this is my way of expressing my pain. I do not claim to lecture you on anything. I know  you will be able to deal with it and move on.

How does life go wrong for people? Let us paint the perfect picture for a CA student. Articleship complete by 20, CA final exams cleared by 24 and recruited in campus in the very next month of results. This is what we all aspire for. 

Unfortunately life does not stop there. More often than not you have a CA in corporate setting cribbing about the fact that he is undercut by his MBA counterpart. Just because" woh farratedar English bolta hai, aur kuch nahi ata usey".In such a scenario, you would be tempted to say" Arey tu to pass ho gaya hai, fir kyun rota hai? Humme dekh, attempt pe attempt lag rahe hai". Actually it is insensitive to say that because in 6 months you would pass and realise the truth to his words. It is heart-breaking to have technical knowledge and yet be overlooked by your seniors just because they choose to focus on the only flaw you have----that you can't speak fluent English

What I'm trying to impress on you is that your life will never be perfect. .Take it from me. Never.

There will always be a nagging prblem snatching your peace from you. Always. And this is just your career that I'm talking about. There are millions of things that can go wrong in your life. The possibilities are endless. 

# You have a child at the right age, but he/she has chronic health problems

# You have the perfect husband, but his job involves constant travelling

# You have the perfect home, and it gets robbed

# You love your job, but the management is dishing out pink-slips as they have a cost reduction           target

I think all of us are sad in our own ways. Even the most successful of us have a problems that cannot be shared. Just because you do not understand them does not mean that they are non-existent. 

It pays to keep in mind that all your problems are never going to be solved. They will merely change over the course of time. 

And remember this post is not an attempt to reduce your pain. I cannot do that, just like you cannot take away mine. But simply an endeavour to show you that you need not suffer so much. As far as pain is concerned we should be proud to have a pain like CA in our lives, rather than the pain of never having given a shot. 

3 Like

MANOJ KUMAR SHIVHARE (Student CA Final ) (28 Points)
Replied 18 January 2016

Hey Ishika pls dont loss ur confident ,i can understood ur pain bcoz i m also suffering from t same situation.As you kw well only 10% student cleared in a CA exam so 90% student fell pain on t results day,after gotting 253 marks in CA final first grp .nov 15 was my sixth attemt but again not clear, I score 195 in May 14 nd last two attempt score is 173 & 172  nw my age is 31 .Today i m also in tention ,felling very bad like as "KUCH NHI KIYA HUMNE LIFE ME " , despite of all these facts truth is i could not predict my life without become a CA ,become a CA is my dream nd i must give even more than 100% this time so that my dream come true...so pls think positive Ishika be strong nd confident and start a fresh ...next results is for you.

MANOJ KUMAR SHIVHARE (Student CA Final ) (28 Points)
Replied 18 January 2016

Hey Ishika pls dont loss ur confident ,i can understood ur pain bcoz i m also suffering from t same situation.As you kw well only 10% student cleared in a CA exam so 90% student fell pain on t results day,after gotting 253 marks in CA final first grp .nov 15 was my sixth attemt but again not clear, I score 195 in May 14 nd last two attempt score is 173 & 172  nw my age is 31 .Today i m also in tention ,felling very bad like as "KUCH NHI KIYA HUMNE LIFE ME " , despite of all these facts truth is i could not predict my life without become a CA ,become a CA is my dream nd i must give even more than 100% this time so that my dream come true...so pls think positive Ishika be strong nd confident and start a fresh ...next results is for you.

1 Like

Balaji (-) (39 Points)
Replied 18 January 2016

Hello sister Ishika. I am so younger than you to say anything. Just remeber this mantra which always worked for me and worked for everyone who I shared. 'Hope is a good thing, may the best of the things and no good thing ever dies'. Please dont loose your hope at any cost. I hope one day you post here your succes story:)

1 Like

Replied 18 January 2016

very true thank you 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: