Easy Office
LCI Learning

My life is ruined

Page no : 3

deepak (accountant) (84 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

If Edison had thought the same way..we wud still be without light bulb. We usually give up when we are nearest to success. I wud suggest you not to let small failures dishearten you. Just Stand up and walk on.

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant) (3162 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

I've faced many difficulties whilst I was pursuing CA as well. Many times, I even doubted if I ever will be able become a Chartered Accountant. Especially reading ISCA was a torture (it still haunts in my dreams). But as a result of those hardtimes and disappointments, I've become a very strong person. I am still going through so many hardships in my life currently. But now I know that I am perfectly capable of withstanding any storm that come in my way. 

So I request you too to please stay positive and focussed. You're going to experience even hardtimes in the future. But you need to always to keep on fighting. No matter how great the setback or how severe the failure, YOU SHOULD NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS! And your age is just a number. Nothing more. So regardless of what the circumstances are now, keep moving forward with all your energy. Then I can almost guarantee you that you will be able to accomplish all your goals in your life!

Here is a quote which I like the most:

"It's not the genetics or the potential. It's the perseverance of always showing up and always willing to fail. Success is not a marathon of life with just ups. Success is formulated through failures, through facing your fears, through falling down and getting back up. That's what creates a champion!"

Good luck for your bright future ahead :)

1 Like

Anudeep Kaur (Article) (28 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

I am 32 and joined ipcc after my marriage and cleared 5 eexams offinals in first attempt. So ddon'tfeel ur life is rruined. Go ahead and give ur full efforts.

Anudeep Kaur (Article) (28 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

I am 32 and joined ipcc after my marriage and cleared 5 eexams offinals in first attempt. So ddon'tfeel ur life is rruined. Go ahead and give ur full efforts.
1 Like

Kavitha Pala (Articleship) (31 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

Don't feel like that Ishika.I have a real exam,My friend. She is 36 years old and she is doing a job in Hyderabad. She is trying to complete CA final till now. But she is not loosing her confidence. Don't discourage yourself. You can achieve it if you try well again. ALL THE BEST my friend.

Kavitha Pala (Articleship) (31 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

Don't feel like that Ishika.I have a real exam,My friend. She is 36 years old and she is doing a job in Hyderabad. She is trying to complete CA final till now. But she is not loosing her confidence. Don't discourage yourself. You can achieve it if you try well again. ALL THE BEST my friend.

Sairaj (student) (29 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

Bro!!! I'm too smaller than u!!! But still I wanna share with u sumtng!!! Never ever loose ur self confidence:( The only thing which pulls us down:( Always hope for the best!!! One day or other u will achieve ur goal !!! All the very best :) :) May this 2016 gives u all happies :) :)

Replied 07 January 2016

Bro!!! I'm too smaller than u!!! But still I wanna share with u sumtng!!! Never ever loose ur self confidence:( The only thing which pulls us down:( Always hope for the best!!! One day or other u will achieve ur goal !!! All the very best :) :) May this 2016 gives u all happies :) :)

Replied 07 January 2016

Replied 07 January 2016

rahul singh (Accounts executive) (54 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

Don't get upset keep trying

(Guest)
In this age not being married at 30 s not a big deal nor not having a degree. we should be doing CA for living life. But we should not be spending life for CA. You have done Great job till now. Try settling in life without giving too much of importance to CA.

CA VISHAL GUPTA (none) (225 Points)
Replied 07 January 2016

Age is just a number, I believe u r indeed very beautiful and u can crack CA for sure just take some time of for now and get back at it with 100% dedication and u would pass with flying colours !!

anita shukla (n.a.) (86 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

You are not alone to facing such type of problems...always remember ...SABSE BADA HAI ROG, KYA KAHENGE LOG..so just believe in yourself.. Keep trying with a fresh energy.. You will definitely succeed...dear all the best..

anita shukla (n.a.) (86 Points)
Replied 08 January 2016

You are not alone to facing such type of problems...always remember ...SABSE BADA HAI ROG, KYA KAHENGE LOG..so just believe in yourself.. Keep trying with a fresh energy.. You will definitely succeed...dear all the best..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: