My life is my teacher..pls read

Bharath (C.A,C.S) (3983 Points)

21 June 2011  

HELLO FRIENDS IN OUR LIFE THERE IS NO BETTER TEACHER THAN OURSELVES,...WE ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO LEARN FROM OUR OWN MISTAKES AND SAVE IT IN OUR MEMORY SO THAT WE DO NOT COMMIT THE SAME MISTAKE IN FUTURE,....

THIS IS SOME GOOD COMPILATION OF LESSONS WHICH EVERYONE ONE OF US WILL BE FACING THROUGH AND ESPECIALLY BY ME,.....HOPE U CAN CO RELATE IT WITH YOURSELVES,....

When you use somebody else’s definition of success you will never have it; when you develop your own definition, you are already successful.

Words are our worst enemy and ally all in one. They create annoying problems and destructive differences on the one hand, while creating pleasant solutions and productive similarities on the other hand. By the way what do “hands” have to do with it? 

I don’t really want free “gifts,” so why do I even dream about them. It might have a lot to do with how I define “free” and “gifts,” knowing very well that the three greatest gifts of life, love and free-will are all free. 

Problems in life do not come to leave u alone and scattered but to make u much strong and prepared for a further big battle in the future,....

Do not try to expect sympathy from others.If u try to do that ur trying to create a low value for your capability,....

Never depend ENTIRELY upon others to get your problems solved..Coz everyone have their own problems to deal with,....

We really do waste a lot of valuable time doing things we don’t like doing and then complaining about it and not finding alternative ways of getting the things done,.SO DO WHAT YOU LIKE COZ ITS UR LIFE END OF THE DAY,...

You don’t really know where you are going until you take the time to see where your feet have been pointed and already took you three-fourths of where you are standing now.WE QUIT WHEN WE SHOULD NOT DO THAT AND WE DO NOT QUIT WHEN WE OUGHT TO DO THAT,..

THATS IT FOR NOW,..I L TRY TO COME WITH SOME BETTER LESSONS OF LIFE..I NEED TO THINK DEEPER AND THEN I L BE GLAD TO SHARE IT WITH YOU,.....