Easy Office
LCI Learning

My last post at CCI

Page no : 4

(Guest)

WHAT  IS  ALLL   PULKIT  .... PLZ DNT DO THAT ,

ITS    A  REQUEST  IF IT MATTERS  TO  U

CA Madhukiran Reddy (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (12714 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Hey pulkit what happened please dont go out

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Hey Pulkit,,,

Arrey yaar yah kaise bath hey.............Such hey ki I m angry with u.BUt matlab yah nahi tum kuch b karo mai chup rahu..samja.......If I m Ur problem Then I m sorry 100times..;(..yah ab dilse kah rahi hu..sanjay bayya ki kahane par nahi..Kya bro-sis ke beech koyi fight na hogi kya.....Agar tum muje apna sister manthe hey tho PLZ dont delete Your profile..Tum Jaise good persons ki or Good contributor ki need hey CCI ko..sab kahathe hey yah hamare FAmily hey then kya tum apne Family ko Chod saktha hey kya..?..Nahi na?So Plz dont delete Your profile..IF u need Brak then dont use CCI for Some days..ok..But dont delete profile...

CA Yamini (CA) (981 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

:/.........;(...........

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Madhu Kiran

Hey pulkit what happened please dont go out

CA Mohit Thareja (Assistant Manager-Accounts & Finance)   (1117 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Hey Pulkit,

Dont Delete ur Profile at all.....

U CAN TAKE A BREAK FOR UR STUDIES AS ALL OF US KNOW THAT U R GIVING MAY,2011 NO ONE WILL EVER DISTURB U BUT PLS DONT DELETE THE PROFILE....

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice) (35867 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Stay inactive from CCI if u are going for study leave. DO NOT delete your profile for no reason. Best thing could be ask your trusted friend to change your password and tell u back when u are free from exam leave.

1 Like

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)
Replied 21 March 2011

Friends frankly speaking I never thought that my exit from CCI will affect any of the member but I am very happy to see the love given to all of you to me.

First of all let me clarify that I didn't deleted my profile to gain publicity or coz of my exams. I am a member of this platform from last 3 years and I know how to deal with exam stress. For exams I w'd have easily gone offline for few days.

But reason was something different. I can't disclose it becoz it won't be a good thing to do publicly .

Admin has still not deleted my profile and many of my frnds need me and even I need them more.

If Admin doesn't delete my profile as per my request then I will remain associated with this platform or otherwise.....

I am with CCI but it doesn't mean that the reason becoz of which I want to delete my profile doesn't exist anymore.

It is still dere but now instead of running from the circumstances I will fight.

Love u all ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: