My confession

AASHI (Pursuing articleship) (1482 Points)

16 April 2012  

My guilt-confession

I have an uncle and an aunt , they are very helpful. There were moments when nobody came for help and they were the first one. The aunt is my fathers real elder sister. Whenever she meets me she tells bad things about my father to me, my mom and dad. The uncle is a step ahead of her. In each and every situvation he finds my fathers fault and comments. I feel really really bad when they criticise my father and he never replies back thinking it is her elder sister and it is her right to correct him.

Yesterday, uncle came to our place and started saying bad things about my dad and i dont know what happened to me i became so angry and rude. I told him-You keep on criticising him and aunt also keeps saying such things. Everytime when we meet you say such negative things about him and you cannot say a positive word about  him.

I am never so rude but i did not know what happened to me at that time. The feeling of guilt killed me from inside. I could not sleep all night, could not study and even could not eat. At night, I decided to first go to her and apologize but could not go. Evening I decided that i have to go to her and say sorry. We had to go for a function and i knew i ll waste 3 hours there i went just because to meet her. As we reached there, she came out of there and went. I had to be there with everyone and show that everything was fine. At 10 30 pm we went to her house and I saw the house was locked. I became all the more tensed. I told my father to sit outside her house. She came at 10 45 pm. Initially, she met me as we meet always and did not react at all. Later, after around half an hour of chatting she asked me, what i said about her a day before. I was surrounded by my mom, dad, uncle and aunt. My hands froze and I was shivering , I had no answer.

Then, she told me all people will always say good things about you , only the person who really loves you will tell the real situvation. She said she has no issues with me like why i was so rude and nothing with my father. She just wants my father to be the best and so she keeps on corecting. She said that she considered herself as my fathers mom as my grandmother passed away and asked me- Who will tell you your mistakes if your mother doesn't??. I was so touched and was so wrong. I said sorry for what I did and I promiseed to myself I will never repeat it.