Easy Office
Easy Office

My advice to all my brothers – Never sell yourself so cheap.

Page no : 2

Krunal Raichura (Financial Advisory) (2134 Points)
Replied 26 November 2009

Originally posted by :Aldrine
" To be proud of profession shouldn't mean disrespecting/demeaning/criticising other professions. --------------Correct Mr. Krunal.
U r analysing the things in +ve way...............so it is not an argument..........just like sharing/exchanging views/thoughts/experiance.............................
Meriting is made by comparative analysis....how one is considered as tall, in comparing with averages of that area............a tall in India may not be tall in Russia (so there is no univerasily applicable/acceptable creteria in comparative analysis - it depends on the person analysing the creteria,things subjected to comparison etc)..............analysed on a comparative basis.....in relation to other - relativity'
So when one try to proud of, he will compare profession with another profession & will place argument for the merits..........yes there should be a boundary....it can be attained by experiance in life or by attaining maturity...........this like boundaries & common senses make a man respectable.............
Thanx
"

Thank you. I appeal everyone to take this post seriously. There have to be boundaries and common sense, rightly said.

I am of the opinion that greatness needs no comparison. However, even if you wish to do relative comparison of courses, the comparative analysis should be done in such a way that it shouldn't degrade the value of your profession and individual. They way CA community keeps doing comparative analysis with other professions especially on this website and in many of the seminars, conferences and coaching classes, it doesn't seem that professionals are doing comparative analysis. The comparative analysis done by CA students and members with other professions should be in such a way that it keeps up with their dingity and professionalism. However, that doesn't stand true as far as most of the comparatives done on this website are concerned.

Mr. Aldrine, you have been a part of many of these comparative discussions on this wrbsite, and I am sure you would agree to me on the above point.

Our substance must be great in doing these comnparisons, but the form is also important because it reflects character, attitude and many other things of the individual and individuals as professionals.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: