My 1 year completion in cci family - " thanks all "

SANYAM ARORA (“It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”)   (20168 Points)

17 December 2011  

Today when i woke up and opened CCI Site, i noticed that 7 P.M were waiting for me. I was surprised to see so many messages at a time.

Then when i opened the first one, it was wishing me for Completing 1 year in CCI.

I felt special as well as prestige to be a part of such a beautiful platform. And then one by one i thanked all the members who messaged me.

" Hey Friend's Today I have completed one year with CA CLUB INDIA ( CCI ) "

I have made so many friends on CCI as well as have earned lots and lots of respect.

So today i want to thank each one of you for helping me and being with me in my intial days.

I Still rember my first day - i was so confused and never thought i will survivie so long.

So i want to request all of you to be with me forever and share the relation of " PROFESSIONALS " with me.

I want to specially thank some members who made my journey easy and helped me when ever i needed them -

Sanjay Bro, Balu, Ravi sir, Rahul, S & V, Manmohan, Pulkit, Sneha, Hardik, Vipul, Richang, Mansha, Renu, Liza,

Anamika, Sourav sir, Gautum, Anu, Disha, Tina, Aryan, Gaurav Bro, Ankit, Mansi, Kinjal, Karan bro. Rohit, Ravi sir, and extremely sorry if i missed the name of any person.

Thanks & Regards

Sanyam Arora