Easy Office
LCI Learning

MOVING BACK ALSO GIVE EXCELLENT RESULTS

Page no : 3

Amit Gupta (Loosening Myself) (1508 Points)
Replied 04 September 2010

Originally posted by : aruna kolli
very intresting lines sir ...  thank u

ravi. (article trainee) (424 Points)
Replied 05 September 2010

these lines should be remembered for lifetime...this quote should be applied not only in ca exams but also in life...But after having said all this, i would say that one should not forget this quote and apply it in every facet of life..

Also to be kept in mind that you have to win the Chess..so move backward but with planning to win the game...

1 Like

(Guest)

Great motivating post boss:)

1 Like

CA SHUBHAM Mittal (CA ) (441 Points)

very  motivational qoute sir....................

" Between yesterday's regret and tommorow's hope there is today's opportunity"

1 Like

(Guest)

“Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm”.  Winston Churchill … Isn’t that so true?!

“I’ve come to believe that all my past failure and frustration were actually laying the foundation for the understandings that have created the new level of living I now enjoy”.  Tony Robbins

“The only failure one should fear, is not hugging to the purpose they see as best”.  George Eliot

“I never see failure as failure, but only as the GAME, I must play and win”.  Tom Hopkins

“Failure is instructive. The person who really thinks learns quite as much from his failures as from his successes”.  John Dewey

“Often the difference between a successful man and a failure is not one’s better abilities or ideas, but the courage that one has to bet on his ideas, to take a calculated risk, and to act”.  Maxwell Maltz

“A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying?  B.F. Skinner

“There is only one failure in life possible, and that is not to be true to the best one knows”.  George Eliot

“I’m proof against that word failure. I’ve seen behind it. The only failure a man ought to fear is failure of cleaving to the purpose he sees to be best”.  George Eliot

“Failure after long perserverance is much grander than never to have a striving good enough to be called a failure”.  George Eliot

“Frustration, although quite painful at times, is a very positive and essential part of success”.  Bo Bennett

RAMA KRISHNA (Sr.Executive - Accts & Preparing for IPCC)   (670 Points)

Thank you very much to Surendra Kumar Sir and  all, keep sharing.......

1 Like

SIVARAM CHOUDHURY (OWNER) (182 Points)
Replied 06 September 2010

Very well said  Sir ji.  And Ankur ji , it's great that you have a nice  collection.

1 Like

Ankit Sharma (CA Student) (1195 Points)
Replied 13 September 2010

very motivating sir......

thanks for sharing.....

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: