Easy Office
Easy Office

MOST INTERESTING EVER........

Page no : 2

CA Devanshi Gandhi (Ajani) (FCA DISA Mcom CIFRS & LLB)   (9058 Points)
Replied 19 November 2009

really amazing

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Chetan
" WOW u can predict where cld be future attack from flights no. !!!!! i wish govt.sld take ur help. "

PLZ DONT POST WORTHLESS COMMENTS IN QA HEALTHY FORUM JUST TO EARN 2 POINTS...............BEHAVE PROFESSIONALLY..............AT LEAST ON CACLUB

GAGAN ( ) (119 Points)
Replied 19 November 2009

amazing bro

1 Like

Ashish M (Chartered Accountant) (2731 Points)
Replied 20 November 2009

I CAN SAY THEIR IS NO TRUTH IN THIS AT ALL............ AMERICAN AGENCIES POSTED THOUSANDS OF CLARIFICATIONS ON THIS......THEIR WAS NO SUCH FLIGHT AS QUOTED ABOVE AND THE SAME TOPIC IS ALREADY MOOTED ON THIS FORUM LONG BACK.........THEIR IS NO TRUTH IN THIS AT ALL.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLS FOLLOW THIS THREAD LINK,

/forum/message_display.asp?group_id=14911&offset=2

"

Truth abt this Coincidence theory........  [sources....]

" In December 2005, this compilation e-mail that combined three earlier pieces about eerie coincidences relating to the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on America began appearing in our incoming mail, often prefaced by the forwarders as "Seriously spooky!," "Kind of freaky," "Weirding me out," and the like.

We've written about each of its three elements before, but since a number of folks will have their first encounter with any of the claims being advanced via exposure to this omnibus e-mail, we've gathered information about each into this one central

article.

While it would appear there were a seemingly unusual number of elevens arising from the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on America, it must be kept in mind that it is but human nature to search for patterns even where none exist. We attempt to impose a gestalt on randomness because chaos is impossible to comprehend, hence our fascination with recurrent themes. We feel something of great import is going on if a particular number comes up time and again, and we are unsettled by it.

Our
article about the many elevens supposedly connected with the 9/11 attacks explains that it is not at all unusual for clumps of the same number to appear at any given moment. Those bothered by all the elevens might consider that the number of letters in "Washington," "World Trade Center" and "Twin Towers" don't add up to eleven.

Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.

The last name of the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing has been transliterated from Arabic in a number of ways, including Yousef, Yusuf, and Youssef; his first name is generally rendered as 'Ramzi'; and officials believe his birth name was actually Abdul Basit Karim. Only by selecting particular combinations of these transliterated names (such as "Ramsin Yuseb" or "Ramsi Yousef") does one arrive at an 11-letter result.

The compilation e-mail also claims that "The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident," which wasn't the case in that the Madrid bombing took place 912 days after the 9/11 attacks. However, it would be fair to say 911 days separated the September 11 terrorist attacks on the U.S. and the March 11, 2004, train bombings in Madrid, Spain. We provide a far more detailed explanation in our

article about this numerical oddity.

Regarding the purported
Quran verse about the awakening of a fearsome eagle, our piece on that subject explains there is no such entry in that holy book, let alone one occuring in Chapter 9, Verse 11.

As we note in our article about the result produced by rendering "Q33 NY" in Microsoft's
Wingdings font, there was no flight "Q33NY" involved in the terrorist attack on New York City — the two flights used to assault the Twin Towers were American Airlines Flight 11 and United Airlines Flight 175."

(Guest)

amazing

(Guest)

MR. ASHISH...........FIRST U SPOILED THE HEALTHY FORUM OF ONE OF THE TOP AND GREAT MEMBER OF CACLUB ON /forum/message_display.asp?group_id=14911&offset=2 BY THIS KIND OF WORTHLESS WRITINGS AND U R DOING THE SAME THING HERE TOO................

I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING DEAR,

ALL PEOPLE ARE NOT EXPERTS LIKE YOU, THERE ARE MORE THAN 250000 MEMBERS ON CACLUB AND THE NUMBER IS INCREASING EVERY MOMENT. EVERYONE CAN NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE FORUMS, ESPECIALLY PAST FORUMS. SO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN SHARING THE TOPIC TWICE ON CACLUB..............

I THINK YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO COMMENT................

Ashish M (Chartered Accountant) (2731 Points)
Replied 25 November 2009

Originally posted by :░D░ ░I░ ░P░ ░E░ ░S░ ░H░
" MR. ASHISH...........FIRST U SPOILED THE HEALTHY FORUM OF ONE OF THE TOP AND GREAT MEMBER OF CACLUB ON /forum/message_display.asp?group_id=14911&offset=2 BY THIS KIND OF WORTHLESS WRITINGS AND U R DOING THE SAME THING HERE TOO................

ALL PEOPLE ARE NOT EXPERTS LIKE YOU, THERE ARE MORE THAN 250000 MEMBERS ON CACLUB AND THE NUMBER IS INCREASING EVERY MOMENT. EVERYONE CAN NOT HAVE ACCESS TO ALL THE FORUMS, ESPECIALLY PAST FORUMS. SO THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN SHARING THE TOPIC TWICE ON CACLUB..............

"

Dear, i fully accomodate the way u vent out ur feelings because on this forum, i hve come to share knowledge and not showing who better knows what...........!!!!

Regarding learning about commenting upon something, it is everybody's individual way to comment upon something........... i just did what u might hve done if u were having the information i was having and i the first one.........

Also, i didn't interrupted ur using the same topic talked about B4, it is just for reference that those who visited here can very well refer the other forum which talks about the same topic and gain more about it as given by me.........

And lastly,  I hold the same rights as commenting negatively with the information i hold, against ur piece of knowledge u hold......and just be cool  in accepting others comments, negative it may though. Titling them rediculous or worthless holds no merit at all. U can't judge the worth of somebody's comment. This thread initiated by u would be worthless had nobody commented at all.............!!!!!! So learn to be open to other's views +ve or -ve and 'kind' while replying somebody bcoz' u come to forum not by putting ur mind and knowledge but also getting shared with those of others......!!!

RATHER TRY TO KEEP THIS THREAD HEALTHY BY NOT USING SUCH CRITICAL LANGUAGE........!!!!! 

(Guest)
Originally posted by :░D░ ░I░ ░P░ ░E░ ░S░ ░H░
" MR. ASHISH...........FIRST U SPOILED THE HEALTHY FORUM OF ONE OF THE TOP AND GREAT MEMBER OF CACLUB ON /forum/message_display.asp?group_id=14911&offset=2 BY THIS KIND OF WORTHLESS WRITINGS AND U R DOING THE SAME THING HERE TOO................

"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: