Morning online classes for CA finals

AFSPL online classes for Strategic Financial Mgt and Financial Accounting standards are now being offered at 8-10 am India time. Our faculties are IIM visiting faculties and the course fees are unbelievably low. Classes are online - so no hassles of commuting in heat or rain or traffic.

Write to training @ vinodkothari.com to take one free lecture. Currently, classes are going on Option Pricing (SFM) and AS 30-31-32 (Fin Reporting).

Classes for FRM (GARP) would be starting 20th June. In July, we would be starting classes on Actuaries

Replies (1)

Sir, thanks for the information.  I surely would be interested in trying the class. I have a doubt here.

Since we will not be able to see the faculty, how do we raise queries. Would you give out study material? How long would it take to complete the course. I will be appearing in May, 2011. I also want to know, would you repeat classes, in case I miss any class? Is there any provision of recorded session.  When I can start and how do I make for the classes that I have missed, in case I enroll for an ongoing batch?

Please guide me through. It would be very helpful.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details