EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Modification in IEC Code of the Company

Page no : 3

Dhaval madhukar Shah (MD) (24 Points)
Replied 04 July 2012

Dear Sir,

The charges  depend upon nature of work, eg fresh IEC,   Modification of IEC etc.

Kindly contact us on vpplast @ gmail.com

we can discuss further.

Dhaval Shah

Saurabh (D) (25 Points)
Replied 31 July 2012

Hi,

I would like to know the procedue for addition of partner in IEC for our partnership firm and also the list fo documents required for it.

Thanks,

Saurabh

RAMESH KUMAR VERMA ( CS PURSUING ) (43853 Points)
Replied 31 July 2012

Mr. Saurbh will you read link:

/share_files/iec-issuance-updation-information-48730.asp#.UBfFL5E-1tg

Dhaval madhukar Shah (MD) (24 Points)
Replied 31 July 2012

Hi Saurabh,   for modification of IEC,   you need to submit original IEC,  Bank certificate incase your banker has changed, PAN card of New Partner, New partnership deed with changed partners details.   incase you wish assistance in doing the same do email us at vpplast @ gmail.com,  you can also visit our website https://importexportcode.co.in/faq.html.                  rgds Dhaval

k srinivas reddy (accounts & finance excutive)   (22 Points)
Replied 03 September 2012

Hi,

we are  looking for someone who can do the IEC Name change and Address change  procedure for our Company recently our company name changed. We are located in Hyderabad. Please help me.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Srinivas Reddy.K

+91 9963998504

Replied 03 September 2012

IF YOUR BRANCH OFFICE IS SITUATED IN DELHI FARIDABAD GHAZIABAD OR IN GURGAON THEN ASK FOR THE ISSUANCE THE MODIFICATION IN IEC CODE.

Anupam srivastava (Owner) (21 Points)
Replied 12 June 2013

hi I am looking someone who. Informe me procedure for IEC Code Ameandment and also inform me Vat sales tax. Ragistration normal charges. I want to start new business. Salers tax no. Is necessary for sales in delhi or other states ? Please reply. Or contact Email: rishisri2 @ rediffmail.com

Replied 13 June 2013

srivastava ji,

if you interested for assigned the work from our office please contact without any Hisitation :

V Mehra (Partner) (25 Points)
Replied 22 October 2013

Hi I had procured an IEC code in 2009 where the main banker was ICICI.  My unit was inside SEZ. In 2010, I opened another account with Citibank, and received export remittances in this account. Was I required to modify the IEC number with the details of Citibank?  If so, what are the implications of not doing so? Thanks

Replied 23 October 2013

if you wanted to AMEND IN IEC CODE we  provide this service as professional basis  PLEASE ASK

Regards,

Poonam Saini (Account Officer) (21 Points)
Replied 20 April 2014

Can any one please provide the format for application for condonation of delay for not intimating modification of address in IEC within 90 days.

RCI (MBA) (33 Points)
Replied 25 June 2015

Hi, Our company has applied for IEC and got the IEC No. The category of exporter is shown as Merchant exporter while it should be Service Exporter/provider. Can we get this modified. If yes then is it required to furnish additional details with regards to providing proof of being a service provider. We have Partnership Deed wherein this is clearly mentioned that we are a service provider. We havenot applier for service tax registration as our TO is less than 9 Lakhs currently. 

I will appreciate quick response on the same.

Rgds

RCI

Chinmay Das (Director) (39 Points)
Replied 09 March 2016

Hi,

can any one guide me on entering details of Non residents as PAN is mandatory.What to write if Non resident with no PAN.

Regards,

Suresh (Tax Consultant) (38 Points)
Replied 15 June 2016

Any dealer engaged in export or import of any goods to and form India is required to obtain IEC or Import export code in India as per the guidelines of DGFT. IEC can be obtained by filling an online application in form ANF-2A with regional office.
For further assistance, call us at +91 9953318433.

Suresh (Tax Consultant) (38 Points)
Replied 15 June 2016

IMPORT EXPORT CODE IS USED FOR IMPORTING AND EXPORTING OF GOODS TO AND FROM OUTSIDE INDIA AND IS ISSUED BY DGFT.

FOR GETTING IMPORT EXPORT CODE LICENSE (IEC) IN INDIA, CALL US AT +91 9953318433.

IMPORT EXPORT CODE IN JUST 2499/- IN JUST TWO DAYS, CALL US.

DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:

PHOTO, PANCARD, ADHAAR/VOTER CARD AND CHEQUE.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: