Mistakes Committed by me in PCC

CS LLB Pulkit Gupta (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Life-and-Promises/553962034682487)   (16631 Points)

23 November 2010  

Hey Frnds i have just given PCC Nov10 attempt and i want to share some of the mistakes committed by me in exams...

Accounts- Was not able to complete my paper becoz i spend much time in decorating my theory answers and because of which i cant attempt partnership Q's. Pls avoid such practice and pay proper attention to time management.

Audit- Was not comfortable with latest changes in Sa's ... rest was gud...

SA's are d most imp. part of audit and u can use them in each answers along with combination of Vouching and Verification. Company Audit 1 and CARO is the foundation of Audit. Refer Suggested answers posted by Ankur Garg (Bhaiya).

Law- This was my strong subject so i took it lightly and left my preperations for last month . In last month i can't complete it becoz i was suffrng from Dengue. So do revision regularily and never underestimate any part especially ethics and communication. Refer Ethics and communication notes + Meetings posted by Ankur Bhaiya

Tax - I didn't commit any mistake. I want to share my strategy. I treated Tax as one of the most imp. subject espectially for future too. I refered M.K. Gupta Publication Book + My notes (Which were imp. points from book only ) + ATLAS strategy of Ankur Bhaiya. It really helped me and boost my confidence.

So frnd's i hope you will find it useful . My Special thx to CA Surender Kumar And Ankur Bhaiya for all the material and help provided by them .

Pulkit Gupta

pulkit_1988 @ rediffmail.com