Mismatch between ITR -1 & ITR-V

chanakya (Teacher) (182 Points)

02 June 2010  
Dear sir/madam,
I  efiled my returns TWO DAYS AGO. While preparing the returns with the help of the software provided in the website 
https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/  everything looked well. In fact,  the TDS was deducted correctly, there is no amount yet to pay or refund. This was made sure before genetating the XML. But when i download the ITR-V, it shows a refund of  the tax amount i have paid(as if the tax payable is NIL). I am totally confused so please help me.
For your understanding of the problem, I am giving those details here. I attach the file also here. please  go through and clarify whether i am going wrong anywhere. The password of the itr-v is the name of the file itself

The item numbers are given as per the ITR-1 form(excel sheet) supplied in the website of directorate of income tax

Item 15-  total tax and interest payable (13+14) =    6927
Item  17  total tax paid                                          6927

item  18(15-17)  Tax payable                                      0
item  19(17-15)  Refund                                              0

In item 23
column6 Tax payable(INcl Surcharge etc...)         6927
column7 Total tax deducted                                6927
column 8 Total tax payable/refundable                      0  (I understand this is the difference between col6-7.But i doubt i could be wrong here if the details in ITR-V given hereunder are wrong)

Whereas in the ITR-V  generated,
Item 4   Net tax payable                                             0
item 5   Interest payable                                             0
Item 6   Total tax and interest payable                         0
item 7b   TDS                                                    6927
item 8   Tax payable                                                0
Item 9   Refund                                                  6927

Kindly clarify  this. I also have to inform that we will be issued only Details of income but no Form-16