Easy Office
LCI Learning

Minutes of the Meeting of CA Clubindia @ 23.08.08 @ 3.00 pm

Page no : 2

Satpal Singh (Manager Finance & Accounts)   (287 Points)
Replied 26 August 2008

Originally posted by :Amrish Sehrawat
" Hi, ....I have attended the CA Clubindia meeting...............held today @ 3.00 pm.......in Delhi.............which was reallly inspiring ...............we got lots of intersting information ..............by interacting with other members...........even with the members .........which are in the top 30 .................we enjoyed the games we played..............and last but not the least............the OPEN hour was amazing...........let us join together to make this CA club india a real success in all terms.

I wish CA Clubindia all success in each and every field.

with regards,

Amrish
"

Bad Luck Friend it is not possible for me to attend the same , can you tell me whatis discussed there and where it was held.

CA Pawan Goswami (CA) (2928 Points)
Replied 26 August 2008

Hi,

I attended the meeting.

It was a good experience for me.

Thanks to caclubindia team for organising the meeting.

CA RAMESH KUMAR AHUJA (CA, DISA, LLB) (5452 Points)
Replied 27 August 2008

I also attended the meeting. I enjoyed by meeting with other members and sharing the views with them.

A detailed discussion was held for the betterment of the website. Members deliberated their comments with suggestions in this regard. It is really a good platform whereby one can get a support in his/her profession or getting the issues resolved by interaction with the members through the forum.

CA CS CIMA Prakash Somani (Landmark Group) (23502 Points)
Replied 27 August 2008

Will you please better describe Open hour ???? It seems Interesting !!!

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (2004 Points)
Replied 27 August 2008

i miss the chance of attending the meeting

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Amrish Sehrawat
" Hi, ....I have attended the CA Clubindia meeting...............held today @ 3.00 pm.......in Delhi.............which was reallly inspiring ...............we got lots of intersting information ..............by interacting with other members...........even with the members .........which are in the top 30 .................we enjoyed the games we played..............and last but not the least............the OPEN hour was amazing...........let us join together to make this CA club india a real success in all terms.

I wish CA Clubindia all success in each and every field.

with regards,

Amrish
"

Hi Is there any branch of the CA club in Hyderabad so that we can join and participate in the events held by them.

CA.Madhavan (Chartered Accountant) (942 Points)
Replied 28 August 2008

IS there any major decision in the meeting regarding updation of web site????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro