EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Minimum stipend in Pakistan-must see!!

Page no : 5

CA Dhiraj Ramchandani (CA, M. com) (10823 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

And VARUN... i agree that a student should get more..

"BUT EVERY CA CAN'T AFFORD FOR PAYING RS. 240000 P.A. TO ITS ARTICLE ASSISTANTS"

[10 (minimum articles) x 2000 (Amount for article assistant) x 12 (months in a year]...

So, ICAI has made such a low amount of stipend... If a C.A  is having lot of work and is taking more work from articles, that means he's earning well, and so can pay well too..

The Rs. 1250 is minimum amount, that means, a CA, if earns more, can pay more on his will,,...

ICAI does not deny any C.A to pay more than Rs. 1250, make this clear....

So, if any CA is earning well, and feels that he can afford more stipend expense, he's free to pay more... But who can't pay, for them ICAI mite have made such a less amount...

Now, if any CA is not paying more, though after earning.. Then, its not the ICAI, who's to blame....

varun gandhi (student) (91 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Is it really true.....??????????

varun gandhi (student) (91 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Is it really true.....??????????

Sushil (CA Final Student) (2571 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Pakistani stipend ko lekar Indian CA student me argument kyunnnnnnnnn??????????

Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :varun gandhi
" Is it really true.....?????????? "

YES VARUN ITS REALLY TRUE... BUT BROTHER WE ARE EXPECTED TO CONCENTRATE ON STUDIES AND NOT ON STIPENDS...

ONCE WE CLEAR IT, WE ARE THE MASTERS.. WILL EARN HIGHER THAN PAKISTANI CAs

ganesh bhandari (B.Com Final C.A. Final CS Article Clerk )   (239 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

There is no mimimum article clerk clause to ICAI members.

So there should be an increase from atleast a minimum of 1000/- to 2000/-

Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :ganesh bhandari
"  There is no mimimum article clerk clause to ICAI members.
So there should be an increase from atleast a minimum of 1000/- to 2000/-
"

There is minimum amount clause,,, see ur articleship registeration form Ganesh.... there is

Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :Varun Pandey
" well my suggestion to u that...
believe in healthy debate,...dnt be hyper to soon..and personal also ..ca needs more patience..
and if am not agree with u so what.......should every one agree woith u....hahahhahha so possesive thought,........and i think u are getting more than prescribed by ICAI......so refund the extra money.....it is  illegal........
and comparison is normal human being......it  is matter that in which aspect u take  it.....
some ppl take it positive and use it to develop himself
andd some ppl like u take it negative.....and get

Normal

MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:10.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";}

frustrated......
and one thing.......in INDIA....there is many other area..where student get stipend.....but more than what ICAI pay.....
i again say that ICAI should increase the STIPEND...........

"

Luk at my post first varun, for god sake.. Don't react without that...

Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :Sushil
" Just one quick question, ICAI declares everything in Admission Prospectus, when we take admission after 12th or B.Com. as the case may be but Institute doesn't comes to us and ask to do this course at very less stipend.........it is we students who goes to Institute and takes admission (though stipend is mentioned in the prospectus) because we think tomorrow once we will become CA will get good prospects, respect in society, growth in corporate world. Then why to blame the Institute???????? "

WELL SAID SUSHILL.... GOOD ONE... ITHINK EVERYONE SHOULD READ THIS AND SHOULD UNDERSTAND BASIC THINGS...

THANKS FOR THIS

(Guest)

"BUT EVERY CA CAN'T AFFORD FOR PAYING RS. 240000 P.A. TO ITS ARTICLE ASSISTANTS"

[10 (minimum articles) x 2000 (Amount for article assistant) x 12 (months in a year]...

dhiraj

its very simple to pay  240000 pa.........

just think ..........if a ca can appoint 10 article..that means he earn more..other wise no need to appint.........10......and think if there were no article clerk...then what they pay....to paid staff

and here most of us agree with that ICAI should increas the stipnd.....

one thing more as ICAI has increased the fees structure so it should increas the stipend too

we are  asking for our right only.......i think we do more what we get as stipend....

well

now i will not reply in this debate

my intention was not to compare ......

bye to all.....................

(Guest)

Yaar hamare yaha articles ki to value pakistaniyo se b kam hai. Is institute listening? Kuch to izzat ka khyal kare icai apne future members ka

Replied 06 November 2009

Originally posted by :Varun Pandey
" its very simple to pay  240000 pa.........
just think ..........if a ca can appoint 10 article..that means he earn more..other wise no need to appint.........10......and think if there were no article clerk...then what they pay....to paid staff
and here most of us agree with that ICAI should increas the stipnd.....
one thing more as ICAI has increased the fees structure so it should increas the stipend too
we are  asking for our right only.......i think we do more what we get as stipend....
well 

"

HI VARUN... I'VE ALREADY STATED THAT WE SHOULD  GET FOR WHAT OUR WORKS WORTH... SO ITS A CA WHO'S TO BE BLAMED FOR NOT PAYING US MORE, WHILE ICAI ENFORCES CA TO PAY ATLEAST (EVEN TODAY MANY CAs ARE NOT AT ALL PAYING ANYTHING TO THEIR ARTICLES)............

SO ITS THE CA AND NOT ICAI AS A WHOLE... IF ICAI INCREASES THE LIMIT OF MINIMUM STIPEND (ACC. TO U)... THEN THIS NON-PAYMENT OR BEAUROCRACY OF STIPEND WILL INCREASE MORE & MORE....

MOREOVER, ITS THE INSTITUTE WHO IMPOSED MINIMUM 10 ARTICLE STUDENTS TO CAs, BEFORE THAT CAs WHO WERE EARNING HIGH WERE HAVING MORE ARTICLES AND VICE-VERSA.......

CA. Dashrath Maheshwari (TaXpert) (15103 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

ICAP has approx. 4,000 members only therefore they need to pay this much of amount, whereas stipend depends on many factors... suppose ICAI fixes this much of minimum stipends then some of CA firms in India will take the articles assistant as other finance professionals are easily available to work for them.

Deepak Jain (CA Final Student) (514 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Institute should be advised to have a serious look on it.

RAJANIKANTA MOHANTY (CA) (37 Points)
Replied 06 November 2009

Guys...... during my articleship I was getting Rs.450/- per month, which was exactly my bus fare for a month...............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: