EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Mgt 14

Page no : 2

Dhara (Company Secretary) (298 Points)
Replied 01 March 2016

Yes it can be done. Allot the shares to an individual through Private Placement method itself.

Megha Choudhary (Management Trainee) (541 Points)
Replied 01 March 2016

and can the documents be filed on back date basis?

like how can a bank account be opened if we file documents on back date basis?

ACS Parul Rawat (Entrepreneur | Corporate Law Advisor | Lawyer in Making | AIR-8)   (218 Points)
Replied 01 March 2016

@ Ms. Dhara r u issuing shares exclusively under Section 42 or under Section 62(1)(c) for which u have to comply with Rules of Section 42 also? If itz under Section 62(1)(C) then the purpose can be " Issue further shares to persons (whether or not including existing shareholders or employees)" and under Section 42 then purpose can be " Resolutions passed ¡n pursuance of exercise of powers of Board of Directors"

Also, if u are issuing shares to investor u may also follow Section 62(1)(a)(ii) route. The filing burden is comparitively less. We issued the shares under this section recently.

1 Like

nishu (semi qualified cs) (22 Points)
Replied 01 March 2016

You just have to file PAS-3 within 30 days from the date of passing of board resolution for allotment of shares..please refer circular stating the non requirement of filling MGT-14 for allotment of Shares...

Replied 02 March 2016

Hi Nishu. Can u plz tell me the date of circular? so it would be easy for me to search 

Replied 02 March 2016

Dear all,

I have just filed form MGT 14 and GNL 2 for private placement in ROC ..but none of my forms have asked for CS certification (DSC). my AC is 1cr and PC is 10lakhs. No CS certification is required in these forms??? after Signature of Director directly i am told to Prescrutiny. And we i PRESCRUTINY the form "no prescrutinity error found is showing" 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: