Easy Office
Easy Office

Message to Rahul Bansal.....

Page no : 2

Amit Jain (Proprietor) (290 Points)
Replied 14 April 2010

Hi Friends, Why this hue and cry  about those who do not wish to be part of caclubindia. They are always welcome back to the forum. However, in case they do not, lets not make such a big issue abt. it. Rather, lets support and thanks other members for their contribution. No contribution is small and has equal worth.

I suggest lets move ahead and leave alone those who wish you leave. It is their choice.

2 Like

(Guest)

Agree with simranjeet,

In my opinion, The point system must be removed and on the basis of "THUMPS UP", top members must be selected.

What admin says about it ?

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 14 April 2010

Totally agree with Amit and Aldrine ji.

People may come and people may go but the journey of knowledge goes on forever.

Remember we are here in search of knowledge and wisdom and knowledge is not here because of our presence.

In short knowledge is power.

1 Like

Ratan Deep Saxena (Asstt Manager (Accounts & Finance))   (2998 Points)
Replied 14 April 2010

Sad news for those who leave this Great Club. But Lets appreciate other members also.

They will surely come back soon.

regards,

ratan

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26263 Points)
Replied 14 April 2010

It is my opinion that If top members are leaving the site then definitely there are certain hidden reasons behind it.  Mr. Bala told some days back that he is busy for four months but he had to comment on the forum. It means he got some message from some members and that is why he reacted here.  

I noticed that some caclub members have registered them in different names and they use to write whatever they like. Their individuality is not identified by common members who write here. So these unidentified persons write whatever they like and ultimately genuine persons get hurt.  

Many times some guys post the topic just for fun and a long discussion is carried on. Ultimately it could not be established at the end of the session who is asking for help.  

Now caclubindia is at such stage that it need not have random numbers who open their account without giving full identity.  

Still if some persons take that the matter is not serious; then definitely we don't respect the top members  who left the site without narrating the reasons.  

These personalities were not guests. They were members of the site and were at the top position. People may come and go but their memories remain if they have contributed a lot.

It hurts those who are regularly using the site. At one place; I wrote I feel the club like my family. Now if I don't have any information about their mobile numbers; how to get in touch with them ?  

Doesn't it hurt ?  

CA Punit GoSwaMi (Chartered Accountant) (310 Points)
Replied 14 April 2010

i think priya also deleted her account...........

Simranjeet Singh (Proprietor at S Simranjeet & Associates Company Secretaries)   (4396 Points)
Replied 15 April 2010

Originally posted by : Punit GoSwaMi

i think priya also deleted her account...........

Yes friend Priya also deleted her profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: