Easy Office
LCI Learning

Message for all ca final students

Page no : 2

Arif Ali (Apt Co Advisory) (1230 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

yes I agree with Neerav

1 Like

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

@ there are jobs in big 4 comapnies for semi qualifieds . . Contact them ...

CA Rahul Patel (Passion and Faith) (180 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

According to my opinion.. CA Profession is quite gud. Though I failed in My Second grp and due to that I could not become CA in this. But i believe that one day i will become CA. Result is like CA. But I am satisfy with my work bcz i had read two and half months and I got Exemtion in AMA and DT So I am confident I will become CA in Next.

Ved soni (Ca) (29 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

Fir lag ja mere bhai...sbhi ka yhi hal h..jb tk nhi bn jate tb tk dhobhi.k kutte gher k na ghat k wo hal h hum sbka
2 Like

abhay (ca) (40 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

Plz link 7laws for clearing ca exam by nitin soni
1 Like

Ganeshbabu K (Audit and Tax Advisory) (48564 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

4 of my frnds presently working in EY and getting 32000 as salay for month . . 3 months contract and can be continued at their option

rikrez (ca final student) (65 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

mayank stop talking like a failure..life is not fair..face it!!!..and icai demands certain level from students who shall be CA..that is why it is CA and not BCom...it was your decision to be a CA..so if you cant fight for anything fight for your self respect and decision...just calm down..see where you are going wrong..see your answer sheets...if you have to take a tution then take it...inshallah you will clear CA in may, 14.....and trust me you are not in the worst situation...many people are in much much worse situation...so hope to get a post from you after may,14 results saying you are a CA, have a job and ofcourse a GIRL FRIEND....

B.TULASI GANESH (student) (35 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

What i mean to say that actually i was also failed on nov13 attempt bt we shuld nt give up.... Simply saying words is easy for anyone.... Hardwork+ luck is imp fr any1

Saurabh Anokhchand Jain (Chartered Accountant) (1043 Points)
Replied 16 January 2014

I have cleared in ma third attempt.. bt i never blaim ICAI.. if they can pass 3 people then y cant we become those 3 people 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: