Easy Office
Easy Office

Merchant exporter

Page no : 2

U S Sharma (glidor@gmail.com) (21056 Points)
Replied 28 August 2012

when the corrugated boxes are cleared as packing box of your medicine, you dont have to show it seperately and maintain formalities for it, 

take cenvat credit of corrugated boxes, and utilise the same in clearance of your medicines , at the time of clearance, you have to declare on ARE-1, under mode of packing as "corrugated boxes" also in packing list.

balance corrugated boxes is your input, and you are not trading the same but using the same as inputs for paking of your final products, hence dury credit is available to you.

for clearance of packing products in which your medicines are packed, you dont need to mtaintain seperate export formalities, but it will be part of your medicine clearance only,  

Nipun (manager exports) (23 Points)
Replied 22 August 2014

Dear Expert,

We are merchant exporter and dealing with the manufacturer who is excise registered. He will sell the goods to me against form H. Do I need to furnish ARE 1 form while doing exports directly from his premises to the customs OR he will provide us the ARE 1 form for export purpose ? 

Also, is there any chances of disclosure of foreign party name or my selling price to the overseas customer in ARE 1 ?

Please advise me so that we can do the needful accordingly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: